Director of Database Marketing - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Director of Database Marketing
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Oct 11, 2017
Dec 31, 2017
Type of Position:
Maintain a clean, safe, fast, friendly, and fun environment for all guests, team members and company assets. The focus shall always be on ensuring a safe and comfortable environment, while maintaining a positive can-do attitude with an emphasis on the highest level of guest service for both external and internal guests to Live! Casino & Hotel.
- CLEAN - Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE - Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
- FAST - Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY - Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN - Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
- Director of Database Marketing is responsible for all Live! Casino & Hotel Direct Mail and SMS Campaigns
- Responsible for all elements of campaigns: segmentation, creative, proofing, internal and external communication, reporting. Etc
- Ensures the integrity of the CMS database for accuracy and protection of proprietary guest and gaming data
- Responsible for monitoring database health & campaign specific KPIs
- Marketing Subject Matter Expert for Customer Interaction Manager (CIM). Working knowledge for following systems: Aristocrat – Oasis 360, MGT – Promo Suite and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Responsible for all Direct Mail program Proformas and Postformas
- Responsible for Teradata EDW and CIM business rules needed to support campaigns strategy and execution. Work along with Teradata Development team to accomplish needed elements for CIM campaigns
- Manage Direct Mail budgets (OPEX, CAPEX, Free Play) and all elements of it (forecast, reconciling)
- Reports directly to the Vice President of Loyalty Marketing, while also working under direction of Director of Casino Marketing to execute Direct Mail strategy for Live! Casino & Hotel
- Manages Database Manager, Database Supervisor and Database Analysts, or similar
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to coordinate and execute Email Campaigns that are part of CIM Campaigns
- Carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Coordinating with all internal departments, external vendors and/or agencies
- Execution of A/B testing
- Explore new one-to-one relationship, database or specialized database marketing opportunities to target new guests and/or retain current guests
- Assist in company projects to ensure they are completed exceptionally well, on time and on budget.
- Establish, update and ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures and MLGCA & COMAR regulations.
- Assist with other major Marketing programs
- Respond to guest inquiries through multiple inbound channels in timely fashion
- Other duties as assigned
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
The winning candidate should be able to demonstrate s/he is:
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in Managing Database Marketing for high volume Casino with a minimum of two (2) years in a managerial role of people and processes
- A 4-year degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in database structures and creating queries is required. SQL experience is a plus
- A clear and concise communicator
- Able to demonstrate good business acumen
- Flexible to the changing business needs
- Curious and willing to challenge the status quo
- Ability to interact with guests and team members professionally, including the ability to speak in front of groups
- Strong influencing and relationship-management skills. The ability to interact with stakeholders of all levels and understand their interests and goals
- Contribute to high level strategy planning meetings
- Team player and always willing to assist and take on extra duties as assigned
- Has ability to multi task – manage multiple campaigns, channels and timelines in high pace environment
- Must be a legal permanent resident of United States
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts, including late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Gaming License as mandated by the Maryland Lottery & Gaming Control Agency.
- Always maintain a pleasant, friendly and welcoming attitude at all times.
- Have complete knowledge of all Marketing and property wide activities.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit http://www.marylandlivecasino.com/ or http://www.myliveonlinecasino.com/ Follow Maryland Live! Casino on Facebook and Twitter.
For employment opportunities, visit http://www.jobsatmarylandlivecasino.com/