Senior Manager of Marketing - Table Mountain Casino
46351 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Senior Manager of Marketing
Table Mountain Casino
Friant, California 93626
Sep 22, 2017
Dec 30, 2017
Type of Position:
The Senior Manager of Marketing directly oversee the areas of promotions, special events, entertainment, sponsorships and donations, and other areas as directed by the Director of Marketing. In the absence of the Director of Marketing, oversee the areas of advertising, database, and communications and social media.
• Direct and delegate projects to Marketing Coordinator, Promotions Coordinator, and Production Engineer.
• Propose creative and profitable promotions, tournaments, and special events as directed by Director of Marketing and/or approved annual budget.
• Responsible for planning, negotiating, and implementing entertainment as pertaining to the need of the Casino or Rancheria.
• Plan, negotiate, and direct any outside vendors as pertaining to Marketing projects.
• Assist Director of Marketing in the development and implementation of promotions, special events, and entertainment.
• Assist in creating social media content and ensure proper content approval process is followed.
• Plan and evaluate TMC web site for content update recommendations and overall functionality.
• Keep appraised of all competitive promotions, events, advertising, tournaments and entertainment.
• Assist Director of Marketing to analyze departmental efficiencies.
• Work closely with Slot, Table Games, Bingo and F&B departments to achieve results.
• Responsible for the day-to-day turnaround of work, ensuring it is produced on-time and on-budget. Meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
• Responsible for communicating, in conjunction with the Director of Marketing, to all appropriate team members job details and deadlines.
• Collaborate in creative meetings pertaining to new advertising concepts, promotions, events, and marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for tracking monthly revenue and expenses, as well as job estimates and billing. Accountable for profit and loss of all casino events, promotions, tournaments, and entertainment.
• Gains and maintains familiarity with Table Mountain Casino’s product, business culture, and competition. Maintains integrity and consistency of brand guidelines.
• Must be comfortable in a fast-pace environment with daily deadlines.
• Writing and proofreading skills are essential.
• Ensure compliance with department, casino wide and Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Act as a role model for Team Members under your supervision by focusing on the demonstration of positive action, behavior, attendance, work ethic and guest service.
• Supervisors should maintain a professional relationship with Team Members under their supervision on and off duty.
• Protect the confidentiality of any and all Table Mountain Casino business information.
• Responsible for the staffing, training and scheduling of Team Members.
• Responsible for preparing evaluations and recommending disciplinary actions when required.
• Responsible for communication within their department ensuring that information is shared with Team Members. It is important that supervisors inform their senior management team of information necessary to the efficient operation of the casino.
• Table Mountain Casino is a twenty-four hour business that never closes. Team Members are expected to work holidays and weekends.
• Meet with guests to resolve guest concerns.
• Provide prompt, courteous guest service at all times following the casino’s guest service standards.
• Participate in and support all guest service training programs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
• Five (5) years of management/supervisory experience required.
• Strong negotiation skills required.
• Strong analytical skills to identify gaming trends and other marketing trends.
• Ability to manage multiple challenges in a fast paced casino environment.
• A college degree in business, or other appropriate and related field, is required unless otherwise waived by Executive Management of the Casino as based on determined experience and accomplishments.
• Excellent interpersonal, guest service, leadership, communication, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills are required.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button and complete our Company Online Application to be considered.
Table Mountain Casino
8184 Table Mountain Road
P.O. Box 445
Friant, CA 93626
Web Site: www.tmcasino.com
Experience the comfort, action, excitement, and winning hospitality of the property voted the Best Local Casino in the Central Valley. Located in Friant, California, just 15 minutes from Fresno, Table Mountain Casino offers the ultimate in gaming. Featuring 2,000 slot machines, 40 table games, 10 poker tables, and a 700-seat bingo hall.
Table Mountain Casino is a wholly owned business enterprise operated by the Table Mountain Rancheria Band of Indians whose members provide oversight to the operation of our gaming through a strong Tribal Government, Casino Board of Directors and Tribal Council. Table Mountain Casino is regulated by the Tribal Gaming Commission. Table Mountain proudly operates an alcohol and drug free environment.