Hotel Room Attendants - Paragon Casino Resort
Hotel Room Attendants
Paragon Casino Resort
Marksville, Louisiana 71351
Sep 22, 2017
Oct 22, 2017
Type of Position:
Hotel Room Attendants are responsible for achieving and maintaining an exceptional standard of cleanliness throughout the guest rooms of the Hotel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Vacuums, sweeps, scrubs, mops, and cleans carpet and flooring in guest rooms.
- Dusts, brushes, polishes, cleans and vacuums furniture, glass, mirrors, curtains, framed pictures, appliances and other structural fixtures and furnishings in guest rooms.
- Scrubs, disinfects and deodorizes showers, toilets, washbasins, and other bathroom and vanity fixtures.
- Removes trash and debris from guest rooms.
- Replenishes linens, amenities and other supplies in guest rooms.
- Strips beds, collects dirty linens, and makes beds with fresh linens.
- Reports items found in guest rooms to the Supervisor and /or properly tags lost and found items and delivers them to the Housekeeping Office, for storage.
- Routinely inspects guest rooms for maintenance needs, such as burnt-out light bulbs, plumbing or electrical problems, carpentry needs, or other special problems, and reports the same to the Housekeeping Office, for proper resolution.
- Takes responsibility for a “Pass Key” during assigned shift, turning it in at the end of the shift to the appropriate person.
The requisite qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and
minimum of six (6) months prior Housekeeping experience, in a Hotel environment, preferred.
Qualifications: Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
Must apply for, be granted and retain a valid Tribal Gaming License during their employment with Paragon Casino Resort. Must have understanding of and abide by all regulations as stated in the Tribal-State Compact.
Tribal and Indian preference is applicable with Title XX of the Tribal code of the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K and Bonus Program.
- Drug Testing Screening
- Back ground/credit checks
- Reference checks
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Employment Application, which must be printed/completed to be considered for this opportunity.
Please fax your completed application to 318-240-6328 or scan/email it to: email@example.com
Paragon Casino Resort