Cage Cashier - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Palm Springs, California 92262
Oct 24, 2018
Dec 15, 2018
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
Job Description Summary
To be a Guest Service ambassador for the casino, as well as performing accurate monetary and financial transactions, as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, included but not limited to
- Exchange cash for various casino instruments, exchange various casino instruments for cash, exchange cash for cash.
- Train and work in all Casino Cage banks and windows, including (but not limited to) the chip bank, employee bank, cash machines bank and vault bank.
- Pay slot and table games jackpots
- Issue casino credit markers and take payment on outstanding casino credit debts
- Perform credit card advance and electronic check transactions
- Comply with all Federal Anti-Money Laundering requirements and regulations
- Provide excellent service to our casino guests and team members
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information (ACCRS & SRC)
As per the ACGC Access Matrix.
All Cage related forms
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in high volume cash operations.
- Must be able to use a Ten Key Adding Machine.
- Must have a professional demeanor and be able to communicate well with the public.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to work in an intense and fast paced environment where a high degree of concentration is necessary to perform required job duties.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 50 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Starting Salary: $13.00 Per Hour + Tips
All candidates must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.