Peoplesoft Functional Analyst - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Peoplesoft Functional Analyst
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Dec 18, 2017
Mar 19, 2018
Type of Position:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Under general supervision of the Property Controller, contribute to the development, installation, maintenance, and modification of the PeopleSoft HCM and FM applications to meet ACBCI business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES(other duties may be assigned)
- Continually analyze Payroll, HCM, and Financial Management business processes and perform gap analysis between the current user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products.
- Gather business requirements, analyze business processes and provide options using best practices.
- Serves as subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures, related to the PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Platform (ERP) application.
- Assist with system design, configuration and unit test PeopleSoft related projects.
- Work with PeopleSoft developers to implement custom solutions as required.
- Develop and maintain integrations between PeopleSoft core HR and external applications like Kronos timekeeping.
- Advise leadership on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
- Report progress to clients and project manager.
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering PeopleSoft solutions. Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Manage IT Service requests/incidents related to PeopleSoft and keep the cases within Target levels.
- Work directly with Oracle (PeopleSoft) and vendors on system issues, patches, upgrades, downtimes, etc. to provide excellent support and proactively communicate to users
PRIOR GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Four (4) year degree in MIS/IT or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of five years PeopleSoft experience with PeopleSoft 9.0 or higher
- Upgrade and implementation experience
- Ability to work on all project phases
- Solid understanding of setup tables and reporting
- Solid understanding of integration of all modules
- Proven business knowledge as well as PeopleSoft HCM and FM specific functional knowledge.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the
office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work
station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.