Valet Greeter - Four Winds South Bend
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Type of Position:
Full Time, Part Time
South Bend positions may require work and/or training at the New Buffalo, Michigan location
Employment offers for South Bend positions will continue through the opening of this location in early 2018
Responsible for greeting guests and entering and updating guest vehicle information in the database according to established policies and procedures.
* Enters and updates guest information in the database.
* Assists guests promptly and courteously during valet check-in and check-out.
* Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
* Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
* Maintains a working knowledge of the facilities, as well as special events on property, in order to advise guests and fellow employees of same, whenever possible.
* Communicating Valet operation and Shuttle information to the supervisors and team
* Creates an atmosphere of FUN for all Casino guests and employees.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
High school diploma or GED preferred.
Must possess excellent communication and organization skills. Must be proficient in typing. Must be computer literate.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense reasoning to variety of situations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.