Revenue Audit Clerk - Four Winds South Bend
Revenue Audit Clerk
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
South Bend positions may require work and/or training at the New Buffalo, Michigan location
Employment offers for South Bend positions will continue through the opening of this location in early 2018
Responsible for accurately performing daily audits and data entry in a timely manner, thereby ensuring smooth and efficient operations in the Revenue Accounting Division of the Finance Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Enters daily information into revenue audit report forms, runs reports, reviews documentation for accuracy.
* Tracks coupons used on property, records variances and other accounting related functions.
* Reviews casino transactions for compliance with Minimum Internal Control Standards, and Federal and State tax reporting requirements.
* Evaluates various situations, with respect to revenue audits, and determines how to handle the situation.
* Ensures a maximum level of property-wide service and satisfaction, in the area of revenue auditing, is achieved and maintained.
* Facilitates the flow of information throughout the property, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
* Held accountable for the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of departmental records, data entry, and reports.
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred. Casino Revenue Audit experience strongly preferred.
Must possess effective communication, organizational, and analytical skills. Experience with audits preferred. Must be extremely numbers-oriented and computer-literate, with superior spreadsheet skills and the ability to perform repetitive, clerical tasks.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Some analytical ability is required in order to summarize data for reports and find solutions to various administrative problems. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense reasoning to a variety of situations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.