Restaurant Bartender - Copper Rock - Four Winds South Bend
Restaurant Bartender - Copper Rock
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Type of Position:
Full Time, Part Time
Food and Beverage
South Bend positions may require work and/or training at the New Buffalo, Michigan location
Employment offers for South Bend positions will continue through the opening of this location in early 2018
Responsible for the beverage service to guests and Beverage/Food Servers in an assigned service station and/or bar ensuring efficient and prompt service for restaurant guests.
* Mixes and serves beverages in a service station capacity to Beverage/Food Servers in a prompt and efficient manner.
* Receives, issues and keeps necessary records of liquor store and supplies.
* Maintains a neat and clean bar station on a continual basis.
* Has knowledge of all Gaming and beverage regulations.
* Monitors guest alcohol consumption and responds accordingly.
* Keeps sight lines neat and organized.
* Ensures no drinks are served unless entered into POS system.
* Receives payment from food and beverage guests/servers in a prompt and courteous manner.
* Adheres to established cash control policies and procedures.
* Requests identification from guests when legal age is in question.
* Answers any guest questions and directs concerns to appropriate management.
* Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
* Completes side work, set up or closing duties as assigned.
* Follows all C.A.R.E. guidelines to help assist with guests' responsible consumption.
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred. Minimum of two to three years related experience desired.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to perform basic math skills: addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.