Limo / Shuttle Driver - Four Winds South Bend
Limo / Shuttle Driver
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Type of Position:
South Bend positions may require work and/or training at the New Buffalo, Michigan location
Employment offers for South Bend positions will continue through the opening of this location in early 2018
Responsible for the safe operation and transport of limousines and/or shuttle busses on and off property for guests of the property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Drives conservatively, announcing stops and answering general questions about the property and the local community.
* Maintains a working knowledge of the property's facilities, as well as special events on property, in order to advise guests and fellow employees of same.
* Inspects vehicles prior to occupancy, verifying that everything is clean, well-stocked and in good working order.
* Conducts routine safety inspections of vehicles before and after every trip, reporting any problems or maintenance needs to management.
* Drives the employee shuttle bus as required.
* Effectively communicates with the Transportation Manager, to report any mechanical difficulties and/or maintenance needs of property-owned vehicles.
* Presents a clean, neat and well-groomed appearance.
* Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
* Maintains written records of all trips, number of passengers, departure and arrival times, dispatcher's name and destinations.
* Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Excellent communication skills required. Must possess a valid CDL class B with P endorsement from the state, as well as a good driving record.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense reasoning to variety of situations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.