Lead Surveillance Systems Technician - Four Winds South Bend
Lead Surveillance Systems Technician
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Type of Position:
South Bend positions may require work and/or training at the New Buffalo, Michigan location
Employment offers for South Bend positions will continue through the opening of this location in early 2018
Responsible for the testing, alignment, repair and proper operation of all surveillance equipment on property, including closed circuit televisions and electronic security devices.
* Schedules and performs preventative maintenance on all casino surveillance equipment.
* Maintains and is responsible all system programming.
* Maintains and is responsible for the repair and monitor rooms.
* Maintains and is responsible for a spare parts inventory for CCTV repair and recording devices, cameras, and related equipment.
* Installs and maintains all CCTV cameras, recording devices, expansion equipment, and related wiring on property.
* Repairs damaged or malfunctioning equipment.
* Maintains a working knowledge of all rules and regulations of the Gaming Commission, and ensures strict adherence to same throughout the property.
* Implements preventative maintenance programs designed to eliminate system failures.
* Maintains and programs computer-controlled matrix switch supporting the monitors and cameras.
* Routinely inspects power supply and wiring to all surveillance equipment, identifying and correcting any potential problems.
* Ensures that the appropriate inventory of equipment and supplies is kept on hand at all times, and orders and re-stocks same, as needed.
* Consults with management and vendors on specific types of equipment needed for certain surveillance operations.
* Facilitates the flow of information throughout the department, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
* Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
* Instills an atmosphere that encourages employees to share ideas, discuss concerns and resolve conflicts.
* Retains employees through involvement in employee training and development.
* Explains why we do things, in advance of doing them.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree or three to five years CCTV experience required. Knowledge of how the surveillance system operates and how the monitor room is cabled.
Knowledge of and experience with CCTV equipment. Must possess excellent communication skills. Experience in gaming surveillance technology and knowledge of cabling standards. Must have an overall understanding of state gaming laws as they apply to surveillance.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to inquiries from employees or guests. Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense reasoning to variety of situations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.