Lead Surveillance Operator - Four Winds South Bend
Lead Surveillance Operator
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Type of Position:
South Bend positions may require work and/or training at the New Buffalo, Michigan location
Employment offers for South Bend positions will continue through the opening of this location in early 2018
Responsible for maintaining close, continuous surveillance of all gaming areas and the entire property, in order to protect life and property at the casino. Responsible for coordinating and supervising the activities of all surveillance employees on assigned shift, in the absence of the Surveillance Shift Supervisor.
* Utilizes necessary equipment, to identify, record, document and report illegal, suspicious or unusual activities occurring on property.
* Maintains a working knowledge of all rules and regulations of the Gaming Commission, and ensures strict adherence to same throughout the property.
* Protects casino assets and gaming integrity, through the consistent, thorough monitoring of all activities on property, particularly on the gaming floor.
* Completes a daily report.
* Supports other employees, supervisor and management, with regard to protection of assets in their respective departments.
* Coordinates, with the Security Department, when surveillance discovers a matter which needs further investigation or attention.
* Facilitates the flow of information throughout the department, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
* Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports..
* Makes suggestions and recommendations, as appropriate, with regard to possible changes in the policies and procedures of other departments, with the protection of casino assets in mind.
- Ensures the quality of operations in the Surveillance department on assigned shift.
- Reviews all surveillance videos and reports, providing detailed information to appropriate casino officials and outside agencies, as needed.
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
* Instills an atmosphere that encourages employees to share ideas, discuss concerns and resolve conflicts.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Knowledge of and experience with closed circuit television equipment preferred. Must possess excellent observational and communication skills. Must be able to detect schemes or cheating activity aimed at the casino or its guests.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to write effective reports and memos. Ability to respond to inquiries from employees or guests. Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one, small group, and large group situations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and to interpret data from graphs.
Ability to apply common sense reasoning to variety of situations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.