Lead Count / Drop Team Member - Four Winds South Bend
Lead Count / Drop Team Member
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
South Bend positions may require work and/or training at the New Buffalo, Michigan location
Employment offers for South Bend positions will continue through the opening of this location in early 2018SUMMARY:
Responsible for assisting the Count/Drop Supervisor with all aspects of the Count/Drop Area of the Finance Department, such as gaming machine drop, handling table games drops, table game fills and credits and reconciliations, ensuring compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Gaming Commission, federal and state laws governing monetary transactions and policies, procedures and controls.
* Maintains a thorough, working knowledge of laws, rules and regulations of the Gaming Commission, as well as policies, procedures and controls.
* Ensures adequate staffing levels in the Count/Drop Area of the Finance Department, by assisting with interviewing, selecting, training, scheduling, evaluating, assisting with career development, promoting, disciplining and terminating employees, as needed.
* Ensures the integrity of all Count/Drop Team transactions.
* Assists in counting money, and reconciling gaming revenue.
* Prepares various reports, including stiff sheets, transfer sheets, table game fills and credit slips, reconciles all totals to the Master Summary, forwards all information to appropriate individual(s).
* Maintains all records, reports and other required paperwork in the Count/Drop Area of the Finance Department.
* Conducts the necessary research to effectively resolve disputes.
* Facilitates the flow of information throughout the property, by organizing and presiding over regularly scheduled meetings with all employees under his/her span of control.
* Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
* Instills an atmosphere that encourages employees to share ideas, discuss concerns and resolve conflicts.
* Retains employees through involvement in training and development.
* Explains why we do things, in advance of doing them.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or G.E.D preferred. Some college accounting courses preferred.
Must possess effective communication, organizational, and analytical skills. Must be extremely numbers-oriented and computer-literate.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to inquiries from employees or guests. Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense reasoning to variety of situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.