Kitchen Utility - Four Winds South Bend
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46614
Feb 05, 2018
Mar 05, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
- Works with Barbacks and Stewards in ensuring cleanliness and hygiene of work area, tabletops, floors and food and bar equipment are in accordance with casino standards.
- Performs detailed cleaning of heavy kitchen equipment as assigned.
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance cleaning.
- Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding by all health and safety regulations.
- Ensures compliance to standards set by management for proper care and cleaning of all heavy equipment, floor drains, vent-a-hoods, trash areas and dock areas.
- Understands the use of proper chemicals on property (MSDS).
- Maintains knowledge of sanitation, dishwashing, maintenance, and safety standards.
- Cleans walls and ceiling tiles.
- Mops and sweeps bar, restaurant, kitchen and service areas.
- Removes empty bottles and trash.
- Promotes outstanding guests services on a continual basis.
- Participates as a team member with bartenders, servers, supervisors, chefs and all other pertinent employees in ensuring an efficient operation.
- Anticipates needs of coworkers and guests.
- Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
- Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or G.E.D preferred.
This position requires a Level 4 Gaming License.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to perform basic math skills: addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Employee Benefits & Programs
401(k) Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Long and Short Term Disability, Employee Dining Room, On-Site Health and Wellness Center, Life Insurance, EAP (Employee Assistance Program), Paid Time Off, Uniforms Provided, Recognition & Rewards, Personal Development Opportunities
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.