Host(ess) - Players Lounge - Four Winds South Bend
Host(ess) - Players Lounge
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Type of Position:
Full Time, Part Time
Food and Beverage
South Bend positions may require work and/or training at the New Buffalo, Michigan location
Employment offers for South Bend positions will continue through the opening of this location in early 2018
Responsible for providing the guests with a delightful dining experience from the initial reception until the final good-bye, providing our high standards of guest services.
* Advises guests of waiting time (during reservation periods).
* Responsible for assisting and facilitating the restaurant seating and reservation system.
* Buffet environment: takes guest beverage order and informs guests of various food outlet offerings available in the buffet.
* Ala carte environment: seats guest and presents menus.
* Receives payment from casino guests in a prompt and courteous manner.
* Adheres to established cash control policies and procedures.
* Answers any guest questions and refers them, if necessary, to appropriate management personnel.
* Helps maintain podium by stocking supplies and cleaning as needed.
* Answers telephones and guest questions.
* Assists with special requests when applicable.
* Answers questions concerning food offerings, hours of operation, and pricing.
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
This position requires a Level 4 Gaming License.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to perform basic math skills: addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.