Host(ess) - Copper Rock - Four Winds South Bend
Host(ess) - Copper Rock
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Type of Position:
Full Time, Part Time
Food and Beverage
South Bend positions may require work and/or training at the New Buffalo, Michigan location
Employment offers for South Bend positions will continue through the opening of this location in early 2018
Responsible for providing guests with a delightful dining experience from the initial reception until the final good-bye in accordance with high standards of guest services.
* Answers telephones and takes reservations.
* Verifies reservations and complimentaries, if applicable.
* Maintains professional grooming and appearance and acts as a role model according to established grooming and appearance policy.
* Seats guests according to established rotation procedure, distributes menus and introduces the staff.
* Answers any guest questions and refers them, if necessary, to appropriate management personnel.
* Monitors guests' needs, ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Maintains professional rapport with marketing hosts and communicates needs to prioritize services.
* Demonstrates promptness, efficiency, and courteousness to guests in accordance with venue standards.
* Helps record preferential information within reservation system for future service.
* Utilizes guest's name when applicable.
* Maintains menu knowledge.
* Utilizes reservation system as directed.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred. Previous server experience preferred.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to perform basic math skills: addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.