Food Server - Kankakee Grille - Four Winds South Bend
Food Server - Kankakee Grille
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Type of Position:
Full Time, Part Time
Food and Beverage
South Bend positions may require work and/or training at the New Buffalo, Michigan location
Employment offers for South Bend positions will continue through the opening of this location in early 2018
* Performs necessary tasks to service guests.
* Takes and fills all food and drink orders and assists in maintaining guests dining area in a clean and neat manner.
* Performs pre-busing of tables on a continual basis, keeping tables free of excess clutter.
* Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding by all health and safety regulations.
* Monitors guests' needs on a continual basis, ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Assists other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
* Maintains knowledge of and keeps current with trends regarding food, wine and spirits to ensure an excellent dining experience.
* Anticipates guests needs.
* Polishes silverware, stemware, and plateware as needed to ensure the table settings are impeccable.
* Uses carts and gueridons.
* Attends all meetings and/or training sessions as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred. Minimum four to five years fine dining, food server experience.
Knowledge of beers, wines and spirits and current food trends preferred. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to perform basic math skills: addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.