Security Officer - Resorts World Catskills
Resorts World Catskills
Monticello , New York 12701
Jul 30, 2018
Sep 15, 2018
Type of Position:
A security officer is responsible for ensuring the safety of our guests, employees, and the assets of the company.
- Responsible for the safety of all guests and employees of the casino/hotel
- Records investigation and incident reports in a timely manner
- Provides customer service to all guests when needed
- Assists with the transfer of money and chips from casino floor
- Patrols casino/hotel during shift to ensure safety
- Responsible for maintaining casino rules, policies and regulations are being followed set by the casino and the NY gaming commission
- Stands post for extended times as assigned by manager
- Reports to supervisor/manager on responsibilities on day to day activities
- Security experience is preferred but not required
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain the appropriate license through the New York State Gaming Commission
- New York State Security Guard License Required
- Have the ability to obtain CPR certification
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of New York.
Click on the Apply Now Button and you will be redirected to this opportunity on our Career Page. To be considered for this position you must complete our Company Online Application.
Resorts World Catskills
888 Resorts World Drive
Monticello, NY 12701
Resorts World Catskills includes an 18-story hotel, casino and entertainment complex with approximately 100,000 square feet of casino floor, featuring over 150 live table games, 2,150 state of the art slot machines, a poker room and private gaming salons. Guest amenities include 332 all-suite luxury rooms, which includes 12 penthouse suites, 8 garden suites and 7 two-story villas, two indoor pools, a spa and fitness center — all designed to meet 5-star and 5-diamond standards. Guests may choose from over 10 varied bar and restaurant experiences, including fine dining, and an Italian steakhouse created by celebrity chef Scott Conant. Guests can also enjoy year-round live entertainment at the over 2,500-seat event center, casino bars, restaurants and lounges.
The destination resort in which Resorts World Catskills is located will also include an entertainment project providing additional entertainment, food and accommodations. In early 2019, a Rees Jones-redesigned golf course and The Kartrite Hotel and Indoor Waterpark will also be added to this destination resort.