Table Games Dealer - Snoqualmie Casino
46208 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Table Games Dealer
Snoqualmie, Washington 98065
Sep 13, 2017
Aug 29, 2018
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To deal assigned Table Game(s) in accordance with Snoqualmie Casino's Policies and Procedures.
This position has no direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide accurate and efficient dealing skills at assigned Table Games.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Enthusiastically support, actively promote and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with departmental and casino standards and programs.
- Maintain game integrity, protect casino assets, and assist guests in understanding the rules.
- Utilize the chain of command to report information that may affect company goals.
- Supervise games when assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Previously worked as a Table Games Dealer or successful completion of a Dealer School.
- Ability to showcase dealer skills through an audition at a live casino table.
- Proven proficiency in math.
- Must have the ability to accurately perform mathematical functions applicable to business needs.
- Must be willing and able to work weekends, holidays, and any assigned shifts.
- Must possess the ability to differentiate Cheque colors and appropriate values.
- Must possess the necessary dexterity skills to deal a variety of Table Games.
- New Team Member Orientation
- Team Member Policy Handbook
- Department Policy Handbook
- Guest Service Standards
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Any position related training deemed necessary by Department Manager
- Must possess sensitivity to the Native American culture.
- Must be a minimum of 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the requirements of the position.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License.
- Must comply with all Snoqualmie Casino Policies.
- Must successfully complete an Introductory Period.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with Guest, Co-workers, and Management in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must follow all Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Must adhere to Dress Code and Appearance Policies.
- Must maintain and wear uniform provided by the Snoqualmie Casino, if applicable.
- Practice good personal hygiene.
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays as deemed necessary by the Department Manager.
- Must be flexible regarding the hours and days worked, including extensive hours depending upon the demand.
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Snoqualmie Casino is Seattle’s closest full-service casino, located just 30 minutes from downtown. Nestled in a spectacular Northwest setting, Snoqualmie Casino combines breathtaking views in a sophisticated gaming setting complete with 54 classic table games – including Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat – 1,700 state-of-the-art slot machines and a 5-table poker room.
Snoqualmie Casino also serves up high quality amenities such as a cigar lounge, popular concert venue featuring all-star acts and diverse dining in five restaurants.