Count / Drop Team Member - Four Winds South Bend
Count / Drop Team Member
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
South Bend positions may require work and/or training at the New Buffalo, Michigan location
Employment offers for South Bend positions will continue through the opening of this location in early 2018SUMMARY:
Responsible for handling gaming drops, table game fills, credit and reconciliations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Ensures the integrity of all count room transactions.
* Removes bill validators from machines and places them in a secure cart.
* Transports the cart, accompanied by security, to the count room.
* Assists in table games drops, counting money, and reconciling gaming revenue.
* Prepares various reports, including stiff sheets, transfer sheets, table game fills and credit slips; reconciles all totals to the Master Summary; forwards all information to appropriate individual(s).
* Maintains all records, reports and other required paperwork in the Count Room Area of the Finance Department.
* Conducts the necessary research to effectively resolve count team disputes.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred. Some college courses in banking and finance or related area preferred.
Effective communication skills required. Must be extremely numbers-oriented and computer-literate.
This position requires a Level 2 Gaming License.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret basic instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense reasoning to a variety of situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee is regularly required to stand, for long periods of time. The employee is regularly required to lift and/or move up to seventy-five (75) pounds, and often lift and/or move up to one hundred (100) pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee regularly works with money.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. A casino environment is typically smoky.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Four Winds South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
Four Winds South Bend, located in South Bend, IN, is scheduled to be complete in early 2018. The first phase of the 175,000 square ft. gaming facility will include a casino, four restaurants, a player's lounge, coffee shop, bars, retail outlets and a parking garage.
The 55,000 sq. ft casino will include 1,800 slot games, including progressives which are linked to slot machines in other casinos around the country and produce life-changing jackpots. The Four Winds South Bend gaming property will also feature four restaurants including signature favorites such as Copper Rock Steakhouse and The Buffet, as well as three bars.