Slot Technician III - Full Time - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
46088 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Slot Technician III - Full Time
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Sep 01, 2017
Sep 30, 2018
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Under the direction of the Slot Technician Supervisor, the Slot Technician III performs advanced level repairs on all electrical and mechanical Video Lottery Terminals (VLTs), along with system communication components. Demonstrates superior technical skills in regard to problem solving, troubleshooting and repairing VLTs. Delivers superior customer service with attention to detail. Highly adaptable individual able to oversee projects from beginning to end. Sets an example for other Technicians to follow while also promoting the company’s goals and values.
Maintain and meet Maryland Live! Casinos Core Values:
- Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience
- Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcome, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Assist Slot Technician Supervisor in the coordination and performs any machine moves, modifications and conversions while prioritizing workloads and other projects.
- Ability to manage a shift in the absence of Slot Technician Supervisor.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and proper preventative maintenance of all VLTs and other gaming and non-gaming related equipment.
- Possess strong technical skills, both electrical and mechanical. Knowledge of documentation required in machines moves, machine entries, and machine repairs
- Properly Ram Clear and Option VLTs
- Operate electrical diagnostic equipment
- Assist Slot Technician III in the break down, relocation and reset up of machines and stands to be relocated.
- Assist in loading and unloading of slot machines and signs during deliveries to and removals from property.
- Perform minor repairs on gaming and non-gaming related equipment.
- Perform slot machine verification, audits and tests as needed.
- Maintain proper documentation of slot machine verifications, tests and maintenance.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure full compliance of gaming laws (federal and state)
- Provide exceptional service to our guests and employees when performing job duties and conduct oneself in a professional and businesslike manner.
- Maintain an acceptable consistent, regular attendance record.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Minimum of two (2) years previous experience as a slot technician or related field.
- Ability to successfully interface with all levels of the organization and manage multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Time management and project management skills.
- General knowledge of casino rules, procedures, and regulations pertaining to Slot Operations.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines, possesses integrity, confidentiality, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to read and analyze documents.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical tools
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate to loud noise.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, potentially up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work flexible work schedules, days, evening, and nights.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit http://www.marylandlivecasino.com/ or http://www.myliveonlinecasino.com/ Follow Maryland Live! Casino on Facebook and Twitter.
For employment opportunities, visit http://www.jobsatmarylandlivecasino.com/