Asian Executive Host - Mount Airy Resort & Casino
46085 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Asian Executive Host
Mount Airy Resort & Casino
Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania 18344
Sep 01, 2017
Nov 30, 2017
Type of Position:
The Asian Host executes the Asian player marketing strategy to increase premium players, their visits and their loyalty. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Mount Airy Casino Resort policies and procedures, Internal Control standards and Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board regulations.
- Executes effective player marketing strategies primarily for the Asian market
- Ability to issue complimentaries in accordance with the approved comp matrix
- Promotes, hosts and develops special Asian player events
- Tracks, analyzes and handles win and losses to determine “comp-worth"
- Develops player relationships to mold gaming loyalty and retention to minimize player defection.
- Uses player tracking system to analyze player profitability.
- Generates and analyzes player evaluation reports and maintains player profiles to make cost effective complimentary and amenities decisions.
- Provides consistent, prompt and courteous guest service at all times.
- Creates a friendly, comfortable and exciting atmosphere for all our guests.
- Promotes positive guest, employee and public relations at all times.
- Must be aware and knowledgeable of all player promotions and give-aways.
- Recruit new Player’s Club card members, explaining the benefits and privileges of using the Players Card.
- Communicate with players by both telephone and mail on a regular basis.
- Handles all other duties as assigned by the Director of Player Development.
- Promotes positive guest, employee and public relations at all times.
- Ensures routine adherence to service standards, job standards and standard operating procedures.
- Assure effective communications are maintained within areas of responsibility by informing employees of plans and progress and conducting employee discussion sessions at regular intervals.
- Monitors all systems and applications for appropriateness and accuracy.
- Fosters good working relationships, coordinates efforts and communicates information with all related departments to ensure effective guest service and internal service.
- Responds to player concerns and complaints and implements service recovery actions.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Minimum five (5) years in casino operations with a minimum of three (3) years in player development specifically targeted to Asian Market.
- Must present excellent professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent guest service, communication and personal interaction skills.
- Must be willing and able to perform telemarketing in connection with player development.
- Must have PC proficiency with player rating and tracking system with ACSC preferred.
- Ability to type minimum 35 WPM.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English with multi-linguist capability preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient with Players Club programs and enrollment, complimentary criteria, system/PC software use, policies and procedures and service standards.
- Must be able to perform each of the essential functions and responsibilities satisfactorily.
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age or older upon employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficient computer/PC skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of property management, reservations and player tracking systems.
- Possesses excellent guest service, organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, motivational and leadership qualities.
- Flexible to work any scheduled shifts and/or days, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to perform basic calculations and understand, analyze, interpret and communicate guest or operational data and information to achieve objectives.
- Must be able to be approved for and maintain a valid Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board License.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand, walk and move through all property areas. Must be able to stand or sit for long periods.
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental state of mind to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and effectively deal with guests, management, employees and members of the business community.
- Adequate manual dexterity to operate office equipment and engage in light lifting.
- Must be able to handle exposure to areas where smoking is permitted.
- Must have oral and aural acuity and ability to respond to cues.
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Online Employment Application, which must be completed to be considered for this opportunity.
Mount Airy Casino Resort
44 Woodland Road
Mount Pocono, PA 18344
Mount Airy Casino Resort in Pennsylvania, features a 68,000 square foot gaming area with 1,700 slot machines. Table games include Blackjack, Poker, “Let It Ride” Poker, Three Card Poker, Seven Card Stud, Hold ’em, Omaha, Pai Gow Poker, Roulette, and Craps.
The 188 room luxury resort hotel includes a full-service luxury spa & exercise & wellness center, Indoor/ Outdoor swimming pool, conference center with banquet & meeting room faciliites , four restaurants including Bistecca by Il Mulino, Guy Fieri’s Mount Pocono Kitchen, Mount Airy Buffet and Get Wet Ultra Pool Kitchen), Gypsies Lounge/Night Club‚ retail shops‚ and a covered parking facility. The facility is surrounded by an 18-hole championship golf course and is adjacent to a 27-acre lake surrounded by nature trails.
We are seeking talented, experienced, responsible and highly personable people to help foster an energetic and service-centered atmosphere. We employ about 1,000 people - at salaried and hourly wages. Our future expansion plans include another 200 guest rooms and additional casino facilities. We have also developed an attractive and equitable employee compensation and benefits plans.
Mount Airy knows it takes great people to make great things happen. As such, we're dedicated to cultivating a diverse work environment, where our team members share ideas, collaborate and respect one another. Ideally, the Mount Airy team will include individuals from a wide array of backgrounds, with different experiences and viewpoints, which will be valued. Our work culture will be performance-based, where personal accountability, growth opportunities and recognition occur daily.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to equal opportunity in all aspects of our business, without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, family status, socioeconomic status or any other extraneous consideration not directly and substantively related to effective job performance. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
All Applicants Must Be Able To Pass A Drug Screen.
Mount Airy Casino-Resort is an equal opportunity employer