Slot Supervisor - Hialeah Park Racing & Casino
46035 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Hialeah Park Racing & Casino
Hialeah, Florida 33011
Oct 19, 2017
Nov 30, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Supervise and coordinate activities for the Guest Service Representatives. Coordinate the Slot Team to maximize a positive guest experience. Assign sections to Guest Service Representatives. Ensure the security of funds. Supervise all activities on the floor to comply with all proper company and state regulatory agencies policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain positive and friendly relationship with our guests, managerial staff, co-workers and the general public.
- Develops and maintains patron loyalty; arbitrates patron disputes. Handle guest relations and minor discrepancies on the casino floor.
- Assists with the monitoring, directing, supervising and observing of slot activities for adherence to company policies and gaming regulatory requirements.
- Assists in the hiring, training, evaluating and monitoring of slot personnel.
- Approves and verifies slot machine payouts and fills; performs jackpot payouts and fills.
- Submits end of shift reports as required.
- Assures required equipment is available, clean and functioning properly.
- Provide information to guest as how to play various gaming machines, general information about the casino, games, promotions and events.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs to slot machines and document every intervention.
- Perform basic mathematical computations (add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measures).
- Must adhere to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering Program and its requirements including, Title 31 Cash Transactions, Suspicious Activity Reporting and Customer Identification requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Management abilities demonstrated in managing the Slot operational effectiveness.
- Excellent customer service skills and detail oriented.
- Must be willing to work nights, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English/Spanish language, preferred.
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills and work ethics.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of gaming laws and regulations.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- High School degree or equivalent experience related to nature of position.
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate with internal and/or external guests.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and be able to lift and move up to 75 lbs.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Certification in Electronic Training (Preferred).
- Knowledge of computer repair and slots and player tracking systems preferred.
Must be able to apply and obtain a gaming license from the DBPR.
Hialeah Park offers quarter horse racing and a casino offering 882 slot machines, 20 poker tables and three domino tables, as well as, five food and beverage outlets.