Players Club Representative - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Players Club Representative
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Palm Springs, California 92262
Oct 24, 2018
Jan 16, 2019
Type of Position:
Job Description Summary
Serve as initial guest contact and key data entry clerk for Players Club database information. Identify and gather information on valuable guests through observation, analysis, personal contact and service. Develop guest loyalty, relationships and direct marketing programs. Provide services to respond to guest requirements. Conduct informal surveys and queries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Convey terms of Players Club Program and explains qualification requirements to prospective gaming guest.
- Will assist in making reservations for guests for outlets on property as deemed appropriate and may assist in arranging transportation.
- Identifies and initiates relationships with new guest for possible enrollment into the players club.
- Record and report database information to management, may assist in updating database files.
- Assists guests both over the phone and in person.
- Issue complimentary items for guests as designated by management.
- Issue and reprint club cards to guest.
- Provides excellent guest service through clear communication of all marketing activities and promotions, and amenities available to guests.
- Assists in the implementation of promotional programs designed to attract and retain large groups of new and existing customers to the casino such as slot tournaments, show tickets, buses, and off property events.
- Performs cash and credit card transactions associated with event ticket sales when assigned to the box office.
- May assist with special events and promotions as required.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism while managing sensitive issues. Demonstrate empathy while providing thoughtful and prompt resolutions.
- Available to work nights, weekends and Holidays.
- Oversee and/or participate in formal and informal surveys and queries.
- Must be able to conduct tours of the gaming floor and other related facilities and posses knowledge of all Tribal properties and entities.
- When acting as gift shop clerk
- Ensures bank is counted and balanced with the Cash Cage.
- Assists in maintaining redemption items inventory and recommends the purchase of incentives/merchandise.
- Clears, cleans, resets, and maintains station during shift.
- Handles guests receipts according to internal casino policy.
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information
As per the ACGC Access Matrix
Bank authorization slip
Complimentary vouchers per complimentary matrix
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- High school diploma or GED.
- Some demonstrated customer service experience and/or training or combination of education and experience.
- Computer literate with good oral and written English communication skills.
- Multi-lingual desirable with good phone etiquette.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ˝ mile, climbing stairs and standing at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Starting Rate: $13.00 Per Hour
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.