Wardrobe Coordinator - Agua Caliente Casinos
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
May 10, 2019
Aug 19, 2019
Type of Position:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for issuing and control of uniforms. This includes accurate record keeping, data entry, and coordinating cleaning and uniform rental programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Replenishes stock to established par levels, place requisitions for replenishment of uniform items in the PeopleSoft software and follow up on Purchase Order delivery.
- Maintains uniform inventory in the Uniform Inventory Software System, recording all uniform issuance, returns and disposal.
- Compiles information, completes and submits reports as needed in Excel format.
- Ensures proper distribution of wardrobe items to Team Members in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Must follow safety and health guidelines.
- Coordinates dry cleaning program and rental uniform program.
- Handles lost and found items according to established procedure.
- Maintains wardrobe shop, working areas, machines, tools, supplies and equipment in a clean, orderly and operable manner.
- Ensures supplies are stocked as needed
- Performs uniform fittings during New Team Member processing.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Organizational skills, basic computer skills required, knowledge of excel preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Administrative experience preferred.
- Experience using PeopleSoft and InvoTech software preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 50 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, heat seal equipment, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Starting Salary: $13.50 Per Hour
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.