High Limit Redemption Booth Cashier - Cache Creek Casino Resort
High Limit Redemption Booth Cashier
Cache Creek Casino Resort
Brooks, California 95606
Jan 11, 2019
Apr 11, 2019
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The High Limit Redemption Booth Cashier provides superior customer service to gaming guests through the exchange of currency, tokens and TITO tickets; through the facilitation of jackpot payments and machine fills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
Other duties may be assigned.
Provide service to guests playing slot machines in the High Limit Area or other assigned areas within the slot department.
- Create an enjoyable environment for casino customers, while ensuring integrity of casino operations and adherence to Internal Controls.
- Responsible for all entrusted funds during an assigned shift.
- Supply currency and tokens to slot department personnel.
- Process jackpot payouts and verify CTR and W2G paperwork.
- Complete all paperwork with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the exchange of tokens and/or currency with the Cage Department.
- Provide dispatch notices to slot personnel to service casino guests, resolve minor machine issues, complete machine fills for tokens and/or tickets, pay jackpots, make change and/or cash machine tickets.
- Customer Service: Greet guests at service windows and/or immediate area, offer ticket redemption, answer questions about machines and/or the casino; represent Cache Creek Casino Resort as a role model employee with a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Customer Acknowledgement: Make facial, contact, smile, and greet guests during all guest interactions; direct all guests to appropriate areas of the casino based on inquiries; answer questions accurately; access slot floor personnel, casino host or F&B server when appropriate.
- Teamwork: Effectively interact with coworkers, supervisors, casino hosts, slot technicians, EVS and F&B personnel to ensure service requests are met and the slot environment is well maintained.
- Cleanliness: Maintain general cleanliness of casino areas by removing trash from slot machine banks, chairs and coin trays; general cleaning of slot machines.
- Protect Casino Integrity: Maintain pouch and paperwork accuracy within department standards; ensure proper change/pouch impressments; alert supervisors about possible suspicious activity.
- Ability to accurately type 30 WPM.
- Capable of identifying situations that require supervisory personnel.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Cache Creek Casino Resort Tribal Gaming License.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed second hand tobacco smoke.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Starting Salary: $12.79 Per Hour
Union Position - Wage Increases At 6 Months & 1 Year Of Employment
In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Insurance, Life Insurance, Gas Discounts, 401 (k) Savings Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Free meals in our Employee Dining Room, Weekly Paychecks, Direct Deposit, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Promotion Opportunities
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Online Employment Application, which must be completed to be considered for this opportunity.
Cache Creek Casino Resort
P.O. Box 65 Brooks CA, 95606
Web site: www.cachecreek.com
Cache Creek Casino Resort, owned and operated by the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation, is 40 miles northwest of Sacramento and 80 miles from the San Francisco Bay Area in Brooks, California. It is one of Northern California’s largest casino-resort destinations, featuring over 2,400 slot machines and 122 table games, including a 14-table Poker Room.
The 415,000-square foot property also offers its guests four-diamond, four-star accommodations at its 200-room luxury hotel, conveniently located next to the casino and offering spectacular views of the gorgeous Capay Valley and picturesque hillsides.
Guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, along with a host of amenities, such as in-room dining, a state-of-the-art health spa, eight restaurants, Club 88 entertainment venue, an outdoor swimming pool & sundeck, world-class entertainment in a 700-seat indoor concert venue, and an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as a hotel conference center.
Cache Creek Casino Resort is currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic and energetic people to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere with room for growth, training, and education for all of our valued employees.
We have a diverse number of employment opportunities throughout the resort within the casino, food and beverage, hotel, golf course, spa and entertainment departments. In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Vision Care Insurance
401 (k) Savings Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Cache Creek offers Yolo Bus pass discounts in addition to our gas discount. We also give even larger gas discounts through our Carpool Incentive Program. If you're interested in working in a fun and exciting environment, please visit us online and complete an application!
Brooks is a great place to live! Click here to read more!