Bell Person - Cache Creek Casino Resort
Cache Creek Casino Resort
Brooks, California 95606
Mar 15, 2018
Jun 08, 2018
Type of Position:
The Bell Person’s Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create and ensure a fun-filled, sophisticated and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
- Ensure all customer contact is courteous, informative, individualized and thorough.
- Deliver exceptional upscale customer service to VIP guests, clearly setting them above the rest, while providing superior customer service to all guests both external and internal.
- Foster teamwork and act as a role model using a consistent, approachable demeanor and clearly articulate information.
- Remain exceptionally calm and focused under pressure, setting an example for the division and the division.
- Responsible for welcoming casino resort guests in an elegant, professional and friendly manner.
- Learn the habits and preferences of repeat and VIP guests, and use such knowledge to enhance guest experience beyond expectations.
- Maintain exceptional grooming standards, be in proper well maintained and pressed uniform, and wear name tag as defined in standards.
- Set example for appropriate conduct in a service culture by refraining from; having personal conversations with other employees while on duty or while in front of the house locations, counting personal money in view of guest or in front of the house locations.
- Direct full attention to guest needs.
- Anticipate guest needs and approach pleasantly to assist.
- Assist guests in a polite, courteous manner, anticipate guest needs and questions, provide assertive hospitality, answer inquiries, ensure proper handling of phone calls according to scripts and guide lines, display excellent phone etiquette.
- Transport guest luggage and belongings to appropriate accommodations after registration process is complete, and room is ready to occupy.
- Pick up guest luggage and belongings upon departure, transport to guest vehicle or deliver to luggage room for storage; properly, clearly, and accurately tag luggage.
- Inform guests of casino and resort facilities and services available using prescribed terminology and script.
- Introduce accommodations to guests and explain accommodation amenities; i.e. climate control, mini bar, TV and movie system, closets, safe, etc.
- Anticipate guest needs and questions, and assist guests; offer guests if they would like ice; provide ice if requested.
- Alert hotel shift manager and security of any suspicious activity or people immediately.
- Assist guests with room changes and maintain room key security.
- Accurately and carefully load and unload tour, group, junket etc. luggage and items.
- Ensure all luggage is properly tagged, accounted for, and delivered.
- Assist Bell Captain in accurate tracking and logging of Bell activity, complete required room slip information and submit to Bell Captain after each “front”.
- Responsible for storage and retrieval of luggage as assigned by the Bell Captain.
- Report discrepancies, problems or potential improvements to your supervisor immediately.
- Report any immoral and unlawful situations, violations of company and department rules immediately to your supervisor.
- Does not share or repeat information or knowledge gathered at work about a guest or an employee to others unless reporting an incident to supervisor, security or manager.
- Excellent disposition and personal presentation.
- Sophisticated, service oriented, and outgoing personality.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Cache Creek Casino Tribal Gaming License
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move more than 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Reading of a guest luggage tags and other documents.
- Identify guest at a distance, establish eye contact and service.
- Identify color codes on the tickets and computer screen and process accordingly. Monitor and react to the activity in the front lobby.
- Identify first in line guest to service in proper order.
- Switch focus from computer screen to document to guest and back.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to second hand tobacco smoke.
- The employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
SALARY: $10.29 Per Hour
Union Position - Wage increases at 6 months & 1 year of employment
In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Insurance, Life Insurance, Gas Discounts, 401 (k) Savings Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Free meals in our Employee Dining Room, Weekly Paychecks, Direct Deposit, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Promotion Opportunities
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Online Employment Application, which must be completed to be considered for this opportunity.
Cache Creek Casino Resort
P.O. Box 65 Brooks CA, 95606
Web site: www.cachecreek.com
Cache Creek Casino Resort, owned and operated by the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation, is 40 miles northwest of Sacramento and 80 miles from the San Francisco Bay Area in Brooks, California. It is one of Northern California’s largest casino-resort destinations, featuring over 2,400 slot machines and 122 table games, including a 14-table Poker Room.
The 415,000-square foot property also offers its guests four-diamond, four-star accommodations at its 200-room luxury hotel, conveniently located next to the casino and offering spectacular views of the gorgeous Capay Valley and picturesque hillsides.
Guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, along with a host of amenities, such as in-room dining, a state-of-the-art health spa, eight restaurants, Club 88 entertainment venue, an outdoor swimming pool & sundeck, world-class entertainment in a 700-seat indoor concert venue, and an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as a hotel conference center.
Cache Creek Casino Resort is currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic and energetic people to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere with room for growth, training, and education for all of our valued employees.
We have a diverse number of employment opportunities throughout the resort within the casino, food and beverage, hotel, golf course, spa and entertainment departments. In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Vision Care Insurance
401 (k) Savings Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Cache Creek offers Yolo Bus pass discounts in addition to our gas discount. We also give even larger gas discounts through our Carpool Incentive Program. If you're interested in working in a fun and exciting environment, please visit us online at jobs.cachecreek.com and complete an application!
Brooks is a great place to live! Click here to read more!