Casino Bus Representative - Cache Creek Casino Resort
Casino Bus Representative
Cache Creek Casino Resort
Brooks, California 95606
Aug 31, 2018
Oct 01, 2018
Type of Position:
The Casino Bus Representative provides superior guest service to our bus patrons.
Issues promotional offers and makes sure the guest has adequate information and assistance when arriving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Handles the day to day operations of daily charter bus arrivals including, greeting the guests, completing daily paperwork, and data entry.
- Oversee all the bus activities on assigned shifts.
- Prepare and balance daily paperwork.
- Provide general information to the public regarding transportation policies and bus schedules.
- Perform assigned duties as a Cache Club Representative when needed, including special events.
- Give outstanding customer service to all patrons.
- Ensure all information is entered correctly into the database.
- Responsible for balancing the paperwork and daily coupons.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Experience and/or Education
- Up to one year related experience or training.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience working with MS Office or similar software.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must understand and appreciate how to work with a diverse, multi-cultural clientele and/or be bi-lingual in English and one or more of the following languages: Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to guests and employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Cache Creek Casino Resort Tribal Gaming License.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to secondhand tobacco smoke.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Starting Salary: $14.00 Per Hour
In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Insurance, Life Insurance, Gas Discounts, 401 (k) Savings Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Free meals in our Employee Dining Room, Weekly Paychecks, Direct Deposit, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Promotion Opportunities
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Online Employment Application, which must be completed to be considered for this opportunity.
Cache Creek Casino Resort
P.O. Box 65 Brooks CA, 95606
Web site: www.cachecreek.com
Cache Creek Casino Resort, owned and operated by the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation, is 40 miles northwest of Sacramento and 80 miles from the San Francisco Bay Area in Brooks, California. It is one of Northern California’s largest casino-resort destinations, featuring over 2,400 slot machines and 122 table games, including a 14-table Poker Room.
The 415,000-square foot property also offers its guests four-diamond, four-star accommodations at its 200-room luxury hotel, conveniently located next to the casino and offering spectacular views of the gorgeous Capay Valley and picturesque hillsides.
Guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, along with a host of amenities, such as in-room dining, a state-of-the-art health spa, eight restaurants, Club 88 entertainment venue, an outdoor swimming pool & sundeck, world-class entertainment in a 700-seat indoor concert venue, and an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as a hotel conference center.
Cache Creek Casino Resort is currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic and energetic people to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere with room for growth, training, and education for all of our valued employees.
We have a diverse number of employment opportunities throughout the resort within the casino, food and beverage, hotel, golf course, spa and entertainment departments. In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Vision Care Insurance
401 (k) Savings Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Cache Creek offers Yolo Bus pass discounts in addition to our gas discount. We also give even larger gas discounts through our Carpool Incentive Program. If you're interested in working in a fun and exciting environment, please visit us online and complete an application!
Brooks is a great place to live! Click here to read more!