Blackjack Dealer - Cache Creek Casino Resort
42166 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Cache Creek Casino Resort
Brooks, California 95606
May 21, 2018
Aug 21, 2018
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
The Blackjack Dealer controls the flow and pace of the game at assigned table in accordance with departmental policy by performing the duties outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Smiles, makes eye contact, greets customers, thanks customers for tokes and wishing players “good luck” when the leave their assigned table.
- Shuffles and deals cards as required for the play of the assigned game.
- Applies knowledge of dealing procedures according to house rules so as to preserve the security and integrity of games.
- Exchanges paper currency for gaming chips.
- Pays winning bets and collects losing bets.
- Maintains chip tray at table in orderly fashion.
- Notifies supervisor of any irregularities noticed.
- Answers questions or inquiries from patrons.
- Performs other duties as assigned by an immediate supervisor or manager.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Experience and/or Education
- Up to one year related experience or training.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Cache Creek Casino Resort Tribal Gaming License.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and secondhand tobacco smoke.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Insurance, Life Insurance, Gas Discounts, 401 (k) Savings Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Free meals in our Employee Dining Room, Weekly Paychecks, Direct Deposit, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Promotion Opportunities
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Online Employment Application, which must be completed to be considered for this opportunity.
Cache Creek Casino Resort
P.O. Box 65 Brooks CA, 95606
Web site: www.cachecreek.com
Cache Creek Casino Resort, owned and operated by the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation, is 40 miles northwest of Sacramento and 80 miles from the San Francisco Bay Area in Brooks, California. It is one of Northern California’s largest casino-resort destinations, featuring over 2,400 slot machines and 122 table games, including a 14-table Poker Room.
The 415,000-square foot property also offers its guests four-diamond, four-star accommodations at its 200-room luxury hotel, conveniently located next to the casino and offering spectacular views of the gorgeous Capay Valley and picturesque hillsides.
Guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, along with a host of amenities, such as in-room dining, a state-of-the-art health spa, eight restaurants, Club 88 entertainment venue, an outdoor swimming pool & sundeck, world-class entertainment in a 700-seat indoor concert venue, and an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as a hotel conference center.
Cache Creek Casino Resort is currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic and energetic people to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere with room for growth, training, and education for all of our valued employees.
We have a diverse number of employment opportunities throughout the resort within the casino, food and beverage, hotel, golf course, spa and entertainment departments. In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Vision Care Insurance
401 (k) Savings Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Cache Creek offers Yolo Bus pass discounts in addition to our gas discount. We also give even larger gas discounts through our Carpool Incentive Program. If you're interested in working in a fun and exciting environment, please visit us online and complete an application!
Brooks is a great place to live! Click here to read more!