Food Server - Tioga Downs Casino
Tioga Downs Casino
Nichols, New York 13812
Apr 04, 2017
Jun 03, 2017
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Provide excellent guest service to both internal and external guests.
• Actively supports the company culture of creating a fun and entertaining experience for internal and external guests.
• Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to restaurant customers in accordance with venue standards.
• Performs necessary tasks to service customers, i.e. taking and filling all food and drink orders and assisting in maintaining customers dining area in a clean and neat manner.
• Monitors customer needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled.
• Performs as a team member with venue Hosts, Supervisors, Food Servers, Bus People and Kitchen Staff in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation.
• Assists other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
• All other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous food server experience preferred.
Tioga Downs Casino
2384 West River Rd.
Nichols NY, 13812
Tioga Downs Casino, located in Nichols, NY, has a 5/8 mile world class harness racetrack, over 700 Video Gaming Machines, and Simulcast betting from other tracks. A new expanded gaming floor now features 944 slot machines, approximately 45 table games, which includes 12 poker games. Table games will include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Mini Baccarat, Big Six, and Let it Ride Poker.
Tioga Downs Casino offers live entertainment and a wide array of dining options such as Virgil’s Real Barbeque, the County Fair Buffet, Mr. G's Post Time Pizza, the Carousel Bar, and Coasters Sports Bar. A Hotel is currently being built which will entertain all family members during all the seasons.