Food Server - Tioga Downs Casino
Tioga Downs Casino
Nichols, New York 13812
Jul 19, 2017
Sep 17, 2017
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Provide excellent guest service to both internal and external guests.
• Actively supports the company culture of creating a fun and entertaining experience for internal and external guests.
• Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to restaurant customers in accordance with venue standards.
• Performs necessary tasks to service customers, i.e. taking and filling all food and drink orders and assisting in maintaining customers dining area in a clean and neat manner.
• Monitors customer needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled.
• Performs as a team member with venue Hosts, Supervisors, Food Servers, Bus People and Kitchen Staff in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation.
• Assists other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
• All other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous food server experience preferred.
Tioga Downs Casino
2384 West River Rd.
Nichols NY, 13812
Tioga Downs Casino is located at the gateway to Finger Lakes Wine Country in New York. With 950 slot machines, 44 table games, including the World Series of Poker sanctioned Poker Room, it’s a gambler’s retreat.
Add in the best barbecue from around the country at Virgil’s Real Barbecue, fresh food at the County Fair Buffet grown in our garden and on local farms, headline concerts, live music from the best regional bands on the weekends and live racing all summer long and Tioga Downs is a sure bet for fun.
A 161-room hotel, spa, P.J. Clarke’s, swimming pools with water slides and 33,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, is scheduled to open in November 2017.
Tioga Downs Casino is the most inviting, entertaining and rewarding experience that the region has to offer. With the excitement of harness racing and the thrills of casino gaming in a friendly and casual atmosphere, this destination is rivaled by none.
Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer