Food and Beverage Supervisor - Tioga Downs Casino
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Tioga Downs Casino
Nichols , New York 13812
May 05, 2017
Jul 04, 2017
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Responsible for the training, scheduling, and supervision of Food and Beverage Servers, Bartenders, Barbacks, and Concession attendants on an assigned shift.
- Ensure smooth and efficient service throughout all assigned venues in the property.
- Conducts shift meetings with staff assigning stations and facilitating the flow of information throughout the department.
- Handles all associate relation issues as needed.
- Supervises and reports to management all associate call ins and scheduling conflicts to ensure a cost effective staffing level.
- Promote outstanding guest relations throughout the property resolving any guest dispute promptly and in a courteous manner. Constantly monitoring operations during peak hours by talking with customers and working alongside staff.
- Knowledge of all State alcohol and NYS Lottery Regulations and ensures adherence.
- Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, assigning and disciplining all front line associates.
Associates Degree preferred, and two or more years experience in restaurant service with Supervisory experience preferred.
Tioga Downs Casino
2384 West River Rd.
Nichols NY, 13812
Tioga Downs Casino, located in Nichols, NY, has a 5/8 mile world class harness racetrack, over 700 Video Gaming Machines, and Simulcast betting from other tracks. A new expanded gaming floor now features 944 slot machines, approximately 45 table games, which includes 12 poker games. Table games will include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Mini Baccarat, Big Six, and Let it Ride Poker.
Tioga Downs Casino offers live entertainment and a wide array of dining options such as Virgil’s Real Barbeque, the County Fair Buffet, Mr. G's Post Time Pizza, the Carousel Bar, and Coasters Sports Bar. A Hotel is currently being built which will entertain all family members during all the seasons.