Players Club Representative - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Players Club Representative
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203
May 25, 2018
Jun 23, 2018
Type of Position:
Will provide guests with friendly and consistent service; will be committed to give excellent standards of performance at the Players Club and the Bus Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assists with Casino promotions and special events, as needed, and provides excellent customer service while assisting in casino promotions and special events.
- Enters all new Club memberships and data entry; promotes Club membership.
- Provides high quality customer service and hospitality in the execution of assigned duties to include, but not limited to, greeting customers, arranging customer requests, directing customer complaints, and assisting customers at the Club and Bus area.
- Prepares daily paperwork for arriving Buses, when assigned to the Bus area.
- Accurately and efficiently performs data entry tasks associated with Club and Bus area.
- Greets buses that arrive by actually going on the Bus, and providing an appropriate and accurate explanation of the Club benefits as well as giving guests necessary Bus information.
- Issues free slot play to club members up to authorized limit.
- Issues free slot play, up to authorized limit, and food coupons to Bus guests.
- Inputs information into the Daily Arrival Manifest (DAM) such as Group Tour Vouchers, and enters data from manifest into the system while assigned to Bus area.
- Assists Leads or Manager as requested or needed.
- Answers telephones and assists guests with questions via telephone.
- Make announcements using overhead voice system for promotions and special events.
- Takes photographs of casino jackpot, promotion and special event winners as directed, if Lead or Manager is unavailable.
- Displays superior guest service skills and projects a mature presence and confidence and ability to manage difficult guests.
- Must attend mandatory meetings and Player?s Club Training.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment, such as multiple Buses arriving at the same time.
- Must possess and maintain thorough knowledge of all Fantasy Springs Resort Casino entities.
- Works as an Ambassador while on the Casino floor.
- This position will include scheduling at either the Club or Bus Area as business needs dictate.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Must be at least 21 years of age or older and have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Ability to obtain a Gaming License for this Position
Ability to maintain composure, thinks clearly, and performs well under pressure in a fast paced work environment.
Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of Customer Service to guests and co-workers.
Must be flexible to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave weekends and/or holidays.
Manual and finger dexterity to operate computer and perform routine handwriting
- Tolerance to work in a smoke filled environment
- Mobility and stamina to sit stand and /or walk for prolonged periods of time up to 8 hours
- Flexibility to bend and /or stoop on an occasional basis (for example; must be able to board a Bus via steps to greet guests)
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique , LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.