Bell Person* - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203-3499
Apr 15, 2017
May 14, 2017
Type of Position:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
The Bell Person is responsible for the following job functions.
- Assist with all aspects of guest services and present a positive impression of the establishment.
- Provide information and service to guest and in the absence of a concierge.
- Supply information to guests regarding on-site facilities. Aware of bulletins of upcoming events and groups.
- Communicate information between shifts to ensure job thoroughness to meet department objectives.
- Assist in the training of new Bellman and job duties and procedures.
- Receive and store guest luggage in an orderly manner.
- Able to use electronic communication devices.
- Respect and protect guest privacy.
- Maintain the upkeep of equipment.
- Must be able to multitask.
- May be required work overtime.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be fluent in English with regard to oral and written communication.
- Comfortable in customer service and multi-tasking is extremely important in this position.
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, The Bellman must be able to perform each individual job duty satisfactorily. The following competencies are required.
- Customer Service ? Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is an organization in the hospitality industry. As such, the ability to conduct business in a positive and friendly manner ? both with guests and staff and within negative situations ? is a requirement of the position.
- Education ? High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; or one to three years? related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communication ? The Bellman must be competent in oral and written communication and reading comprehension using the English language; bi-lingual ability in Spanish is a plus.
- Physical Demands ? The Bellman are frequently required to stand for 8 hours or more, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, as well as speak and hear. Employee may be required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Division/Department : Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Shift/Hours : Second Shift (Swing)
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
How to apply by fax:
Please make sure to list which positions you are applying for:
FAX your resume to (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique, LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.