Surveillance Shift Supervisor - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
33908 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Surveillance Shift Supervisor
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203-3499
Sep 09, 2017
Oct 08, 2017
Type of Position:
Summary:The Shift Supervisor is responsible for keeping the Assistant Manager/Manager informed regarding serious issues or concerns including detentions, suspected internal or external theft and all employee discipline issues. In the absence of the Assistant Manager the Shift Supervisor shall report to the Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Documents; procedure infractions, incidents of theft, etc.
- Conducts or assigns close watch or other special surveillance
- Informs Assistant Manager of special observation requests
- Forwards all reports to the Assistant Manager
- Recommends close watch on personnel observed to be acting suspiciously
- Makes proper notification of gaming and other violations
- Represents Assistant Manager in his/her absence
- Handles communication with Casino Management and Public Safety on his/her shift
- Forwards information as required to Surveillance Manager
- Works closely with Compliance and Internal Audit
- Arrives 20 minutes early to receive briefing from outgoing shift
- Ensures all reports are complete and thorough
- Ensures proper function of equipment
- Ensures all video is retained when required and all Surveillance logs are complete
- On the job training on Casino Operations, equipment and Surveillance activities
- Briefs incoming shift
- Maintains data file on criminal activity, advantage players and procedural infractions
- Ensures all mics/tics are adhered to
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Confidentiality a must
- Will maintain and update shift statistics for each fiscal year.
The Shift Supervisor shall be responsible for his/her shift.
- Handles scheduling if an agent has called off from work
- Assigns Operator duties
- Recommends personnel for promotion and disciplinary actions
- Is required to know all table games offered at FSRC, basic strategy and card counting. Train the new agents in all table games and all policies and procedures.
Must have high school diploma or GED. Must be 21 years of age or older. Basic office skills and computer programs, must have worked as a Casino Surveillance Operator for a minimum of three years or held a Surveillance Lead position for two years minimum. Must be able to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals; ability to thrive in a fast paced multi-tasking hands on environment. This position requires excellent verbal communication skills, well organized and solid decision making skills. Shift rotations, weekends able to sit for long periods of time, able to multi task, and detailed report writing.
Confined area and low lighting.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Division/Department : Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
Shift/Hours : Varies
To Apply: Click on the "Apply Now" button and you will be redirected to our company online application which must be completed to be considered for this position.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
How to apply by fax:
Please make sure to list which positions you are applying for:
FAX your resume to (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique, LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.