Joy Restaurant Busser* - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Joy Restaurant Busser*
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203-3499
Dec 04, 2017
Jan 02, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to restaurant guests, food servers and restaurant host/hostess.
- Adherence to schedule and attendance at all service staffs meeting.
- To ensure water service is provided to all guests at their arrival and to provide bread and butter service if applicable.
- To ensure proper set up and maintenance of service station, tables, and common areas thought-out all dining rooms.
- Maintains par levels of operating supplies (china, flatware, glassware and utensils), for each service station obtaining replacement stock from wash area and/or warehouse inventory in accordance with procedures.
- To ensure that all silverware, glassware, flatware are polished, stocked, and set to service standards.
- To ensure sufficient set ups for service station, including silverware, china, sugar creamers iced tea, coffee according to business levels. Always be fully prepared for concerts nights and turns based on business needs.
- Removes dirty dishes, soiled linen, glassware, and flatware from table and counter tops and transports items to designated areas.
- To assist servers to deliver prepared food to the appropriate guest within three minutes of completed production of order.
- To assist servers in their duties (beverage orders, beverage refills, attend to guest needs) as required.
- Monitor and resolves service issues for entire outlet according to service standards.
- To provide personalized service during guest interactions.
- Assists servers and help, as necessary, in serving, monitoring and setting tables.
- Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards.
- Deep cleans restaurant equipment (tables, chairs, booths, soda and juice dispensers, coffee machines), as scheduled, or required.
- Operates and maintains equipment as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Recognizes Diamond & Emerald players and ensures they receive the appropriate service.
- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Food Workers Certificate. (Food handler?s card).
- Minimum of 1 year busser experience in a high volume, upscale restaurant preferred.
- Read, write, understand and speak English fluently. Bilingual in English, Mandarin or Cantonese a plus!
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
Must be able to tolerate industry standard chemicals used for cleaning and sanitizingAble to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lightsAble to work at a fast pace in an often crowded/noisy environment
Division/Department : Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Shift/Hours : Varies
To Apply: Click on the "Apply Now" button and you will be redirected to our company online application which must be completed to be considered for this position.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
How to apply by fax:
Please make sure to list which positions you are applying for:
FAX your resume to (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique, LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.