Surveillance Agent - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
26588 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203-3499
Apr 08, 2017
May 07, 2017
Type of Position:
To provide for a safe, secure and enjoyable gaming experience for our guests and team members through cctv and to maintain a proactive risk management leadership style utilizing a highly trained team that will protect the owners from all forms of internal and external threats.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Knowledge and Game protection of all casino table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Pai Gow, 3-card and 4-card poker, Mini bac and card counting. Must pass all tests with 75% accuracy.
- Observe all casino games (including slots, bingo) for adherence to departmental policies and procedures
- Monitor all cash operations to include cashiers, main bank, jackpot room and chip room.
- Safeguard all confidential information and ensure that the Surveillance Department and casino activities are not discussed with any one outside the department
- Develop and maintain high proficiency knowledge of NIGC MICS and CBMI TICS.
- Reports all suspicious or attempts of cheating or theft by guest or employees immediately to the Assistant Manager/Supervisor
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of any proficiency in the operation of video monitor console equipment, video retention, camera locations etc.
- Must be able to multi task
- Prepare reports in a complete, factual and legible manner
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Must be a high school graduate or GED.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Six months in the gaming industry, security, investigative work or video surveillance systems.
- Must be pc literate with good written and verbal skills.
- Ability to understand implications of tribal, federal and state rules and regulations.
- Good visual accuracy and hearing.
- Shift rotations and weekends required.
- Ability to obtain a gaming license
- Inspect surveillance-recording equipment to ensure proper mode and function.
- Review shift activity log to become familiar with on-going observations.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
This position does not have supervisory authority
Ability to sit for extended lengths of time. Environmental conditions include inside the building, primarily in confined space with reduced lighting.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Division/Department : Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Shift/Hours : Varies
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
How to apply by fax:
Please make sure to list which positions you are applying for:
FAX your resume to (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique, LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.