Main Banker - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203-3499
Jan 13, 2018
Feb 13, 2018
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
- Counts and verifies incoming casino operation functions and submits to Auditing.
- Prepares and verifies all shift work for cash cage, slot attendants and special events.
- Counts and prepares opening and closing cash inventories at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Count all cash and chips and monetary instruments accurately.
- Prepare cash summary reports documenting all revenue and payouts during schedules shift.
- Prepares deposit of currency, mute currency and checks
- Accurately count and process daily revenue.
- Complete double verification on slot tickets for slot attendants and cage cashiers.
- Prepare exchanges, increases and banks for all Auxiliary Outlets.
- Receives, verifies and documents daily drops from soft count team.
- Accurately post accountable items to the settlement sheet in proper location.
- Accurately input marker activity to the settlement sheet.
- Ability to work comfortably within a fast paced, multi-task environment.
- Employee must be able to stand for long periods of time during an 8 hour shift
- Must be able to work weekends and a variety of shifts.
- Employee must show excellent customer service skills and patience.
- Accurate cash handling skills, and large volume cash handling preferred.
- Employee must be detailed oriented and possess accurate documentation skills.
- 10-key by touch and Memory plus key by sight.
- Employee must be professional, courteous and maintain a high energy level.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Previous experience in casino or banking field is preferred. Large volume cash handling experience is required. Proven math skills, customer service experience a plus. Ten key by touch.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to pass on pertinent information to fellow co-worker as needed. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License. Required to submit to and obtain negative results on all drug and/or alcohol testing.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift repeatedly up to 50 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. There is exposure to second hand smoke.
NoteThis description incorporates the most typical duties performed. It is recognized that other duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed. The inclusion of those duties would not alter the overall evaluation of this position.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Division/Department : Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Shift/Hours : Third Shift (Graveyard)
To Apply: Click on the "Apply Now" button and you will be redirected to our company online application which must be completed to be considered for this position.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
How to apply by fax:
Please make sure to list which positions you are applying for:
FAX your resume to (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique, LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.