Asian Player Development Host - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Asian Player Development Host
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203
Jun 10, 2018
Jul 09, 2018
Type of Position:
Develop and maintain superior relationships with Asian guests by equal utilization of professionalism and personality. Seek new and targeted Asian players to inform them of the benefits of all player development programs. Prepare, coordinate, host/administer all complementary and guest events. Track and monitor guest feedback and participation on an on-going basis to determine program effectiveness. Maintain high levels of guest service, professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion in all communication to and about guests.
- Use computer database to identify target players.
- Speak with Asian players in person or on telephone to market promotions and events.
- Walk through casino to identify registered Asian players and prospective Asian players.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze database for opportunities and productivity.
- Approve and monitor comp issuance based on player performance.
- Attend player events, interact with invited players, and provide guest service in a professional and courteous manner.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
Excellent communication skills and friendly outgoing personality required.
Must be fluent in English/Chinese, Korean and/or Vietnamese.
Must be able to work all schedules, all days, and all shifts. Complete flexibility is required.
Gaming industry is preferred.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
**The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique , LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.