Director of Slots - Table Mountain Casino
44844 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Director of Slots
Table Mountain Casino
Friant, California 93626
Apr 21, 2017
Sep 20, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop annual department budgets, capital expenditures and analysis of staffing needs.
- Oversees compliance with established standards in budgetary guidelines with appraised cost effectiveness.
- Oversees the establishment of objectives, strategies, plans, policies and programs for Slots as they affect personnel in workforce planning, employee selections and placement, training, development and utilization.
- Responsible for working with slot manufactures for the purchase of new machines.
- Responsible for keeping up with gaming industry innovations and technology.
- Keeping up with slot mix of machines that are new, state of the art and player preferred.
- Work with Marketing in developing slot promotions and incentives for guest play.
- Safeguard the assets of the Casino.
- Knowledge of gaming compact, MICS and policies and procedures.
- Responsible for policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of Slots by working in liaison with surveillance and compliance.
- Review statistical reports for accuracy.
- Review maintenance records and exception reports daily and investigates unusual activity.
- Act as a role model for all Team Members by focusing on the demonstration of positive action, behavior, attendance, work ethic and guest service.
- Supervisors should maintain a professional relationship with Team Members under their supervision on and off duty.
- Responsible for the staffing, training and scheduling of Slot Operations Team Members.
- Responsible for preparing evaluations and issuing disciplinary actions when required.
- Authority to hire and fire Team Members.
- Ensure compliance with casino wide and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Promote an environment that appreciates diversity and treats all people with respect, prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- Protect the confidentiality of any and all Table Mountain Casino business information.
- Meet with guests to resolve guest concerns.
- Prepare and present operational reports to Senior Management and the Casino Board.
- Responsible for the training and development of Team Members for succession planning.
- Directors have an open door policy to meet with Team Members.
- Table Mountain Casino is a twenty-four hour business that never closes. Team Members are expected to work holidays and weekends.
- Provide prompt, courteous guest service at all times following the casino’s guest service standards.
- Participate in and support all guest service training programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Requires seven (7) years progressive experience in Slot Management.
- Previous Casino experience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, guest service, leadership, communication, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills are required.
- A college degree is required unless otherwise waived by Executive Management of the Casino, as based on determined experience and accomplishments.
8184 Table Mountain Road
P.O. Box 445
Friant, CA 93626
Web Site: www.tmcasino.com
Table Mountain Casino is a wholly owned business enterprise operated by the Table Mountain Rancheria Band of Indians whose members provide oversight to the operation of our gaming through a strong Tribal Government, Casino Board of Directors and Tribal Council. Table Mountain Casino is regulated by the Tribal Gaming Commission. Table Mountain proudly operates an alcohol and drug free environment.