Court Reporter - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Palm Springs, California 92264
Apr 15, 2017
Feb 19, 2018
Type of Position:
Community & Government Relations
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
To record stenographically the proceedings at Tribal Council Meetings, Annual Tribal Meeting, Study Sessions, or other meetings as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES(other duties may be assigned)
- Produce verbatim of assigned meetings.
- Produce memo minutes of assigned meetings.
- Must comply with all applicable internal controls, standard operating procedures and Tribal Regulations. Documents and reports all exceptions/variations/deviations immediately upon awareness.
- Assist with the day to day clerical functions of the Administration Department.
EDUCATION and/or SKILLS
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two years of court reporting experience or high speed level student from a certified court reporting school.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and able to prioritize, meet deadlines, work with minimal supervision and multiple interruptions, exercise judgment and adapt instructions/directions from one assignment to another.
- Must have good PC skills with intermediate ability to use MS Office Suite, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Progeny.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skill set.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.