General Manager - Sac and Fox Casino
44414 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Sac and Fox Casino
Powhattan, Kansas 66527
Mar 31, 2017
Apr 30, 2017
Type of Position:
All Executive Management
Fully responsible for the efficient, successful and profitable operation of all Casino facilities.
Supervise all Department Managers and Directors in the performance of their functions, ensuring cooperative and goal oriented performance of the entire organization.
Develops and administers annual operating budget, utilizing information and analyses provided by individual department heads. Plans, develops and/or approves Casino operating philosophy, including changes in gaming or marketing strategy, Casino configuration and facility design.
- Develop and review operation and capital department budgets for applicable support departments for presentation to Tribal Council.
- Review all maintenance, service and construction contracts by the support departments.
- Develop, implement and review policy and procedures for all support departments.
- Perform cost benefit analysis of major capital purchase authority for support departments.
- Assist and consult with Tribal Council in long range business/strategic planning.
- Ensure compliance by all support department with applicable Federal, State and Gaming Commission rules and regulations pertaining to the Casino.
- Enforce compliance with Casino Policies and Procedures, and insure confidentiality of all Casino operational data.
- Assist and consult with the Tribal Council on the implementation of policies and procedures from all support departments.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
EDUCATION: Four year degree in Business Administration or related field. Four
years related experience may be substituted for the required degree.
EXPERIENCE: Four years experience in Casino operations, preferably in Indian
Gaming, which includes experience at the senior management level.
- Knowledge of Facilities Management, Human Resources, Security, Surveillance and Gaming Operations.
- Knowledge of contract negotiations for supplies, services and procurements practices.
- Extensive knowledge of security techniques and surveillance equipment.
- Skill in interpersonal communications, organization and leadership.
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
Responsible for compliance with the Casino’s Internal Control Policy and Procedure as it relates to the position’s stated job description.
1322 US Highway 75
Powhattan KS, 66527
Sac And Fox Casino, owned by the Sac and Fox Nation of Missouri, is located in Powhattan, in Northeast Kansas. The casino offers over 30,000 square feet of gaming space featuring six (6) Table Games, (including Blackjack, Craps and Roulette) as well as 600 slots.
Guests can enjoy several food & beverage venues, which include The Lodge Buffet, the Express Cafe and The Casino Bar Lounge. Sac and Fox Casino also offers a full-service driving range, as well as an RV Park.