Bingo Supervisor - Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233
Sep 21, 2017
Oct 21, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Bingo Supervisor contributes to our continued business success by providing unsurpassed guest service, personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values, and demonstrating a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- The Bingo Supervisor assists in planning, assigning, and directing the work of the Frontline Bingo Team Members; Coach, reward, follow-up, and discipline Bingo Team Members according to the Bingo Department policies and procedures.
- Addresses and resolves Guest and Team Member complaints and concerns.
- Assists in the training of all Bingo Department Team Members.
- Enforces the Bingo Department House Rules, Internal Controls, and departmental policies and procedures to protect the integrity of the game.
- Facilitates the Bingo verification and payout process by responding promptly to Guests with a possible winning combination and verifies the possible Bingo with the Caller.
- Provides Bingo information and general Casino information.
- Provides outstanding Guest service.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- A minimum of one year of supervisory experience is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years cash handling experience.
- Office skills, ability to use standard office equipment and computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines, possesses integrity, confidentiality, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with stress. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to speak effectively to Employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports.
- 1Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, and common fractions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The Employee frequently is required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Employee must be able to operate a personal computer. The Employee is frequently required to stand and walk, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Must be able to lift 50lbs or more with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise levels increases and is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Applicants who click on the "Apply Now" button will be directed to this position on our company Career page. To be considered you must develop your Profile and you must complete our Employment Application.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
1721 W. Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Web Site: www.paysbig.com
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, located in downtown Milwaukee, WI. is one of two casinos owned and operated by the Forest County Potawatomi Community.
With 100 table games, 3,000 slot machines, a 1,440-seat Bingo Hall, Poker Room and Off-Track Betting Room, the Casino offers thrilling action 24/7. The Casino also has a 500-seat theater, seven unique restaurants and over 60,000 square feet of banquet space. Plus, our new 19-story, 381-room hotel is now open.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free work environment through background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
As authorized by Federal Law, Forest County Potawatomi Community reserves the right to exercise preference for qualified Tribal/Indian members in connection with all job postings.
We like to reward and recognize team members for a job well done. So, we offer some awesome perks, like festival tickets, tickets to sporting events and more, as well as team member-only amenities, including our on-site dining area and fitness center.
Check out all of the benefits we offer:
- Vision Care
- Basic Life and Accident Death Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Services
- Competitive Wages
- Paid time off
- Free parking
- Free uniforms
- Wellness Program
- Fitness Center
- Free or discounted tickets to area attractions, festivals and events
- Guest Service Award program
- Team Member of the Month and Team Member of the Year programs
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Team member appreciation events ...and much more!