Slot Performance Technician 3 - Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Slot Performance Technician 3
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233
Feb 26, 2018
Mar 26, 2018
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
The Slot Performance Technician 3 contributes to our continued business success by providing unsurpassed guest service, personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values, and demonstrating a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Responsible for handling all install and conversion, initial set-up, and check out of slot machines and signage.
- *Responsible for breaking down, relocation, and reset up of machines and stands to be relocated.
- *Responsible for initial install of slot accounting system components and communication.
- *Perform initial verification of new software upon arrival.
- *Assist in ensuring machine integrity when jackpots occur and at other times requested.
- Perform slot machine RAM clears/key chip and set-up of options as needed.
- Maintain slot machine install documents.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure full compliance of gaming laws (federal, tribal, and state) and attendant regulations as well as the Company’s internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Provide exceptional service to our guests and employees when performing job duties and conduct oneself in a professional and businesslike manner to reflect the Casino high standard of excellence.
- Maintain an acceptable consistent, regular attendance record.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- High School diploma or equivalency and two (2) years experience as a slot technician or three (3) years of slot technician or related education, training and experience.
- Associates of Science degree preferred.
- Previous slot experience is preferred.
- Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines, possesses integrity, confidentiality, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to read and analyze documents.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret software manuals, operating procedures, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively and deliver information in a one-on-one and small group situation to guests and other team members of the organization.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member is required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is occasionally required to stand and walk, climb, or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The team member is frequently required to lift and or move up to twenty five pounds or more with assistance. Ability to lift fifty pounds or more with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise levels increase and it is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues.
In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do.
Check out all of the benefits we offer:
Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Prescription, Basic Life and Accident Death Dismemberment Insurance, Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, 401K Retirement Services, Competitive Wages, Paid time off, Free parking, Free uniforms, Wellness Program, Fitness Center, Free or discounted tickets to area attractions, festivals and events, Guest Service Award program, Team Member of the Month and Team Member of the Year programs, Paid training and advancement opportunities, Team member appreciation events ...and much more!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
1721 W. Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Web Site: www.paysbig.com
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, located in downtown Milwaukee, WI. is one of two casinos owned and operated by the Forest County Potawatomi Community.
With 100 table games, 3,000 slot machines, a 1,440-seat Bingo Hall, Poker Room and Off-Track Betting Room, the Casino offers thrilling action 24/7. The Casino also has a 500-seat theater, seven unique restaurants and over 60,000 square feet of banquet space. Plus, our new 19-story, 381-room hotel is now open.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free work environment through background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
As authorized by Federal Law, Forest County Potawatomi Community reserves the right to exercise preference for qualified Tribal/Indian members in connection with all job postings.
We like to reward and recognize team members for a job well done. So, we offer some awesome perks, like festival tickets, tickets to sporting events and more, as well as team member-only amenities, including our on-site dining area and fitness center.
Check out all of the benefits we offer:
- Vision Care
- Basic Life and Accident Death Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Services
- Competitive Wages
- Paid time off
- Free parking
- Free uniforms
- Wellness Program
- Fitness Center
- Free or discounted tickets to area attractions, festivals and events
- Guest Service Award program
- Team Member of the Month and Team Member of the Year programs
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Team member appreciation events ...and much more!