Slot Performance Technician 1 - Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Slot Performance Technician 1
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233
Sep 22, 2017
Dec 21, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Slot Performance Technician 1 contributes to our continued business success by providing unsurpassed guest service, personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values, and demonstrating a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Responsible for troubleshooting and proper preventative maintenance of all slot machines and other gaming and non-gaming related equipment, including cleaning machines, overhauls, etc. in accordance with federal, state, and tribal regulations.
- *Assist Slot Technician III in the break down, relocation, and reset up of machines and stands to be relocated.
- *Assist in loading and unloading of slot machines and signs during deliveries to and removals from property.
- *Perform minor repairs on gaming and non-gaming related equipment.
- Perform slot machine verification, audits, and tests as needed.
- Maintain proper documentation of slot machine verifications, tests, and maintenance.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure full compliance of gaming laws (federal, tribal, and state) and attendant regulations as well as the organizations internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Provide exceptional service to our guests and employees when performing job duties and conduct oneself in a professional and businesslike manner to reflect the Casino high standard of excellence.
- Maintain an acceptable consistent, regular attendance record.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- High School diploma or equivalency and/or one (1) year experience as a slot technician or related education, experience, and training.
- Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines, possesses integrity, confidentiality, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to read and analyze documents.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively and deliver information in a one-on-one and small group situation to guests and other team members of the organization.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member is required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is regularly required to stand and walk, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The team member is frequently required to lift and or move up to twenty five pounds or more with assistance. Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception ,and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise levels increase and it is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
- Vision Care
- Basic Life and Accident Death Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Services
- Competitive Wages
- Paid time off
- Free parking
- Free uniforms
- Wellness Program
- Fitness Center
- Free or discounted tickets to area attractions, festivals and events
- Guest Service Award program
- Team Member of the Month and Team Member of the Year programs
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Team member appreciation events ...and much more!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Applicants who click on the "Apply Now" button will be directed to this position on our company Career page. To be considered you must develop your Profile and you must complete our Employment Application.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
1721 W. Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Web Site: www.paysbig.com
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, located in downtown Milwaukee, WI. is one of two casinos owned and operated by the Forest County Potawatomi Community.
With 100 table games, 3,000 slot machines, a 1,440-seat Bingo Hall, Poker Room and Off-Track Betting Room, the Casino offers thrilling action 24/7. The Casino also has a 500-seat theater, seven unique restaurants and over 60,000 square feet of banquet space. Plus, our new 19-story, 381-room hotel is now open.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free work environment through background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
As authorized by Federal Law, Forest County Potawatomi Community reserves the right to exercise preference for qualified Tribal/Indian members in connection with all job postings.