Beverage Server - Cache Creek Casino Resort
Cache Creek Casino Resort
Brooks, California 95606
Jan 11, 2018
Mar 28, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.Promote Cache Creek Casino Resort in a positive manner
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain all special promotions
- Replenish beverages as requested, frequently checking back with guest to inquire about satisfaction.
- Must carry 14" service tray with maximum of 10 drinks.
- Check and maintain proper setup and cleanliness of service station before, during and after shift.
- Maintain cleanliness of guest areas at all times including removing empty glasses/bottles and cleaning ashtray.
- Respond to guest inquiries regarding casino features, promotions, services and assistance.
- Provide clear and understandable directions to casino resort facilities and nearby attractions.
- May be required to work special events such as banquets, concerts, etc.
- Must ring all beverages served into the POS system.
- Follow the established rotation schedule for beverage service.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal/external customers, some of whom will require patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and solve customer concerns within casino resort guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Must have one year of customer service experience.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Cache Creek Casino Resort Tribal Gaming License.
- TIPS Alcohol Awareness Certificate.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Insurance, Life Insurance, Gas Discounts, 401 (k) Savings Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Free meals in our Employee Dining Room, Weekly Paychecks, Direct Deposit, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Promotion Opportunities
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Cache Creek Casino Resort
P.O. Box 65 Brooks CA, 95606
Web site: www.cachecreek.com
Cache Creek Casino Resort, owned and operated by the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation, is 40 miles northwest of Sacramento and 80 miles from the San Francisco Bay Area in Brooks, California. It is one of Northern California’s largest casino-resort destinations, featuring over 2,400 slot machines and 122 table games, including a 14-table Poker Room.
The 415,000-square foot property also offers its guests four-diamond, four-star accommodations at its 200-room luxury hotel, conveniently located next to the casino and offering spectacular views of the gorgeous Capay Valley and picturesque hillsides.
Guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, along with a host of amenities, such as in-room dining, a state-of-the-art health spa, eight restaurants, Club 88 entertainment venue, an outdoor swimming pool & sundeck, world-class entertainment in a 700-seat indoor concert venue, and an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as a hotel conference center.
Cache Creek Casino Resort is currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic and energetic people to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere with room for growth, training, and education for all of our valued employees.
We have a diverse number of employment opportunities throughout the resort within the casino, food and beverage, hotel, golf course, spa and entertainment departments. In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Vision Care Insurance
401 (k) Savings Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Cache Creek offers Yolo Bus pass discounts in addition to our gas discount. We also give even larger gas discounts through our Carpool Incentive Program. If you're interested in working in a fun and exciting environment, please visit us online at jobs.cachecreek.com and complete an application!
Brooks is a great place to live! Click here to read more!