Restaurant Cashier (Food Court) - Cache Creek Casino Resort
Restaurant Cashier (Food Court)
Cache Creek Casino Resort
Brooks, California 95606
Mar 22, 2018
Apr 22, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Restaurant Cashier completes customer service of greeting guests in a warm, courteous, friendly manner with a smile in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet and seat customers.
- Ensure guest recognition by remembering names, faces, and information that makes each guest feel unique.
- Receives cash from customers in payment for meals. Operates cash register.
- Makes change and issues receipts or tickets to customer.
- Reads and records totals shown on cash register tape and verifies against cash on hand.
- Must relay all customer complaints no matter how small.
- Maintain eye contact at all times.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Cache Creek Casino Tribal Gaming License.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to walk.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to second hand tobacco smoke.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
SALARY: $12.54 per hour
Union Position - Wage increases at 6 months & 1 year of employment
In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Insurance, Life Insurance, Gas Discounts, 401 (k) Savings Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Free meals in our Employee Dining Room, Weekly Paychecks, Direct Deposit, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Promotion Opportunities
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Online Employment Application, which must be completed to be considered for this opportunity.
Cache Creek Casino Resort
P.O. Box 65 Brooks CA, 95606
Web site: www.cachecreek.com
Cache Creek Casino Resort, owned and operated by the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation, is 40 miles northwest of Sacramento and 80 miles from the San Francisco Bay Area in Brooks, California. It is one of Northern California’s largest casino-resort destinations, featuring over 2,400 slot machines and 122 table games, including a 14-table Poker Room.
The 415,000-square foot property also offers its guests four-diamond, four-star accommodations at its 200-room luxury hotel, conveniently located next to the casino and offering spectacular views of the gorgeous Capay Valley and picturesque hillsides.
Guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, along with a host of amenities, such as in-room dining, a state-of-the-art health spa, eight restaurants, Club 88 entertainment venue, an outdoor swimming pool & sundeck, world-class entertainment in a 700-seat indoor concert venue, and an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as a hotel conference center.
Cache Creek Casino Resort is currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic and energetic people to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere with room for growth, training, and education for all of our valued employees.
We have a diverse number of employment opportunities throughout the resort within the casino, food and beverage, hotel, golf course, spa and entertainment departments. In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Vision Care Insurance
401 (k) Savings Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Cache Creek offers Yolo Bus pass discounts in addition to our gas discount. We also give even larger gas discounts through our Carpool Incentive Program. If you're interested in working in a fun and exciting environment, please visit us online at jobs.cachecreek.com and complete an application!
Brooks is a great place to live! Click here to read more!