Massage Therapist - Cache Creek Casino Resort
Cache Creek Casino Resort
Brooks, California 95606
Mar 12, 2019
Jun 01, 2019
Type of Position:
The Massage Therapist welcome and service guests in a professional and friendly manner. Perform massage and body treatment services offered by The Spa at CCCR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform massage and body treatment services offered by The Spa at CCCR.
- Full knowledge of all body care retail products offered at The Spa at CCCR.
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy and have the ability to handle related questions.
- Ability to perform the following massage techniques, but not limited to: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Reflexology, Hot Stone, and Chair Massage.
- Full knowledge of all services provided in The Spa and cross sell services.
- Create and maintain a professional, friendly and elegant spa environment for all patrons.
- Ensure professional, courteous and knowledgeable customer service at all time.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of The Spa at all time.
- Clean and sanitize work station after each guest. Ensure the cleanliness of work station and equipment at all times.
- Attend all product knowledge and motivational training program, meeting and work related events.
- Perform other work related duties assigned by the management.
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work all shift hours.
Selling, Promotions And Sales Goal
- Promote and cross sell non-massage and body treatment related spa services to guests.
- Promote body care retail product offered by The Spa at CCCR to all guests with explanations of features and benefits of the products.
- Initiate and participate in self-promotional activities.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Experience and/or Education
Must have a minimum of 500 hours as a massage therapist and valid CMT (Certified Massage Therapist) certificate issued by an official and legal institution.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to guests and employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Cache Creek Casino Resort Tribal Gaming License.
- Valid CMT (Certified Massage Therapist) certificate issued by an official and legal institution.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and secondhand tobacco smoke. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Starting Salary: Hourly + Commission
In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Insurance, Life Insurance, Gas Discounts, 401 (k) Savings Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Free meals in our Employee Dining Room, Weekly Paychecks, Direct Deposit, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Promotion Opportunities
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Online Employment Application, which must be completed to be considered for this opportunity.
Cache Creek Casino Resort
P.O. Box 65 Brooks CA, 95606
Web site: www.cachecreek.com
Cache Creek Casino Resort, owned and operated by the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation, is 40 miles northwest of Sacramento and 80 miles from the San Francisco Bay Area in Brooks, California. It is one of Northern California’s largest casino-resort destinations, featuring over 2,400 slot machines and 122 table games, including a 14-table Poker Room.
The 415,000-square foot property also offers its guests four-diamond, four-star accommodations at its 200-room luxury hotel, conveniently located next to the casino and offering spectacular views of the gorgeous Capay Valley and picturesque hillsides.
Guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, along with a host of amenities, such as in-room dining, a state-of-the-art health spa, eight restaurants, Club 88 entertainment venue, an outdoor swimming pool & sundeck, world-class entertainment in a 700-seat indoor concert venue, and an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as a hotel conference center.
Cache Creek Casino Resort is currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic and energetic people to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere with room for growth, training, and education for all of our valued employees.
We have a diverse number of employment opportunities throughout the resort within the casino, food and beverage, hotel, golf course, spa and entertainment departments. In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Vision Care Insurance
401 (k) Savings Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Cache Creek offers Yolo Bus pass discounts in addition to our gas discount. We also give even larger gas discounts through our Carpool Incentive Program. If you're interested in working in a fun and exciting environment, please visit us online and complete an application!
Brooks is a great place to live! Click here to read more!