Limo / Shuttle Driver - Four Winds Casino Resort
Limo / Shuttle Driver
Four Winds Casino Resort
New Buffalo, Michigan 49117
Oct 09, 2017
Dec 27, 2017
Type of Position:
Responsible for the safe operation and transport of limousines and/or shuttle busses on and off property for guests of the property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Assists guests promptly and courteously with transportation services.
• Drives conservatively, announcing stops and answering general questions about the property and the local community.
• Maintains a working knowledge of the property’s facilities, as well as special events on property, in order to advise guests and fellow employees of same.
• Inspects vehicles prior to occupancy, verifying that everything is clean, well-stocked and in good working order.
• Conducts routine safety inspections of vehicles before and after every trip, reporting any problems or maintenance needs to management.
• Drives the employee shuttle bus as required.
• Effectively communicates with the Transportation Manager, to report any mechanical difficulties and/or maintenance needs of property-owned vehicles.
• Presents a clean, neat and well-groomed appearance.
• Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
• Maintains written records of all trips, number of passengers, departure and arrival times, dispatcher’s name and destinations.
• Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
• Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
• Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Excellent communication skills required. Must possess a valid CDL class B with P endorsement from the state, as well as a good driving record.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense reasoning to variety of situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, run, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but at times, can increase to loud. A casino environment is typically smoky.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives you even more reason to make Four Winds Casino a choice employer.
Employee Benefits & Programs
• 401(k) Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Employee Dining Room
• On-Site Health and Wellness Center
• Life Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Recognition & Rewards
• Personal Development Opportunities
Please click on the Apply Now button to be directed to our Company Online Application which must be completed to be considered for this position.
Four Winds Casinos
Hartford | Dowagiac
New Buffalo, Michigan
Four Winds Casinos are owned by the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians and all properties are located in the state of Michigan.
Four Winds New Buffalo is located 75 miles east of Chicago. The 125,000 square foot casino contains over 3,000 slots, 70 table games, retail shops, 6 restaurants, including Hard Rock Café Four Winds, Copper Rock Steakhouse, The Buffet, Timbers and Grab 'N' Go. Guests can enjoy cocktails in the restaurants and the Martini Bar and Sports Bar. The facility also offers a child care facility and arcade (Kids Quest), a hotel with 415 rooms, suites and celebrity suites, as well as a full service events center.
Four Winds Hartford features 560 slot machines and nine table games, including blackjack and roulette. Guests can dine at the Timbers Fast Food Deli, featuring a 74 seat restaurant and an attached 15 seat bar.
Four Winds Dowagiac features over 300 slot machines and five table games, including blackjack and Mississippi Stud. Four Winds Dowagiac offers the Timbers Fast Food & Deli, featuring a 30 seat restaurant and an attached 15 seat bar.
Four Winds' philosophy is to create an environment that encourages and rewards team effort and to develop a culture that is goal-oriented, success driven, and consistently fair to employees, guests, and community members. We're an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to give the right people unparalleled opportunities for employment.
Friendliness at Four Winds sets us apart from the rest. Our employees provide a level of service and respect that exceeds anything a Midwest gamer has ever received or imagined. We ask our employees to pay attention to every detail:
• Appreciate the Guest
• Consistently Deliver Quality
• Exceed Expectations
• Strive to Build Loyalty
We listen to our customers, and in turn we listen to and reward our employees. At Four Winds, we maintain our values of: