Shift Mgr Slot Techs - Resorts World Catskills
Shift Mgr Slot Techs
Resorts World Catskills
Monticello, New York 12701
May 19, 2021
Nov 19, 2021
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
The Shift Manager of Slot Technicians is responsible for supervising team members and overseeing the daily operations of the Slot Technical department while following and implementing company policies, rules, and regulations of a designated shift.
- Supervises Slot Technicians while developing and implementing effective strategy for managing customer service for the Slot Operations Department
- Ensure effective recruitment, hiring, training, recognition, coaching and counseling and other personnel related matters are being handled appropriately throughout assigned departments
- Creates weekly and daily schedules
- Ensures application of federal currency reporting standards
- Performs duties of Slot Technician as required.
- Maintains staffing levels within Slot Operations by interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating, promoting, disciplining and terminating as needed.
- Provides courteous and helpful information to guests. Responds to guest complaints in a considerate, professional and positive manner. Shows genuine concern and empathy, actively listens to the guests and take ownership of their concerns and follows through to a resolution.
- Coordinate and design changes in the floor layout. Maintain accurate log of inventory and interact with outside vendors and other internal departments to process work orders.
- Maintains meticulous security of keys, radios and any other devices issued to them and complies with company safety standards.
- Have a complete understanding of Departmental, company and New York State Gaming Commission rules and regulations that apply to the position.
- Administers supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Companies and Departments policies and procedures.
- Attends all required training meetings.
- Assists in projects as directed.
- Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this position are subject to change as needed. Hours are determined by a 24-hour schedule.
- Demonstrates consistent regard and dedication to guests, vendors, colleagues and the Company by being engaged, interested and productive
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of our marketplace; actively and collaboratively assists in building the best practices necessary for the Company’s success
- Demonstrates an understanding of the impact actions and decisions have on the Company both financially and on guest relations
- Demonstrates the courage and initiative to present new ideas and perspective to create positive results
- Exhibits respectful consideration of viewpoints, situations and others
- Puts the guest at the forefront of every decision
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Strong Slot Machine Technical Skills across all platforms and systems
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, and work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Must have the ability to interact well with guests and team members Ability to analyze situations and make decisions is a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with mobile devices and touch screen technology
- Previous experience using Smart Phones and/or Tablets applications strongly preferred.
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and related software
- Advanced and quantifiable experience with Slot Performance Systems
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Resorts World Catskills
888 Resorts World Drive
Monticello, NY 12701
Located in the heart of New York’s Catskill region, Resorts World Catskills (RWC) Casino Resort offers guests unmatched experiences in excitement, entertainment, and luxury. The integrated casino resort includes an 18-story all-suite hotel, and a casino featuring 100,000 square feet of gaming action including 150 live Las-Vegas style table games, 1,600 state-of-the art slot machines, a poker room, private gaming salons and a 100-seat sportsbook lounge.
The casino resort also offers 10 varied bar and restaurant experiences, which includes an Italian steakhouse created by celebrity chef Scott Conant, and year-round live entertainment at the 2,500-seat RW Epicenter, casino bars and lounges.
The luxurious hotel located within Resorts World Catskills is comprised of 332 suites, the Crystal Life Spa, two indoor pools, and two fitness centers. The integrated casino resort also includes additional stay and play destinations on its campus, including The Alder, an adjacent 101-room lifestyle hotel featuring the first Topgolf Swing Suites in New York State, and Dos Gatos, a cantina-style Mexican eatery and the recently opened Kartrite Resort and Indoor Waterpark, and will be expanded to include a Rees Jones redesigned golf course.