Pit Manager - Sign on Bonus of $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Pit Manager - Sign on Bonus of $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jun 15, 2021
Feb 23, 2022
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
We are seeking for an experienced Pit Manager to join our growing organization. In this position, the Pit Manager will direct activities of workers in the Table Games department engaged in providing services to patrons and assure the proper maintenance of furniture, fixtures, and equipment of the table games department.
Accountable for issuing and maintaining rating sheets, tracking of customer comp privileges, the effective utilization and supervision of the staff towards outstanding customer service, consistent staff compliance with the SOP of the Table Games department, game protection, game integrity, the required reporting obligations, and the monitoring of gaming activities through the selected tracking devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”
- Assign dealers to tables, issues rating sheets.
- Record number of games played and monitors transactions.
- Maintain integrity of games directly and through subordinates.
- Ensure player ratings are completed accurately, consistently, and according to established guidelines.
- Analyze and issue player complimentary requests per established guidelines.
- Monitor performance of staff ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and internal controls.
- If needed organizes players for tournaments.
- Distribute announcements of Casino activities and table game promotions and helps to distribute tournament prizes.
- Monitor performances of staff ensuring guests are served according to established guidelines.
- Arbitrate customer disputes and overpayments. Analyzes situation and makes decision based on circumstances in the absence of the Shift Manager. Completes required form when necessary.
- Ensure that administrative and accountability reports designed by management are completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
- Maintain integrity of all casino promotions as they pertain to Table Games.
- Assure that Table Games area looks neat, clean, organized and inviting.
- Keep Shift Manager informed of activities and incidents during shift.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS)
- Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Directly and through the floor staff supervises the subordinate staff of the department.
- Develop and maintain a positive work environment by implementing the organization's vision, policies, procedures, internal controls, and applicable laws with leadership and enthusiasm.
- Motivate the staff as a team and with consideration of their individual talents through positive and corrective disciplinary actions.
- Communicate information, and concern through the chain of command.
- Establish and maintain game integrity and achieves optimum game protection through observation, game supervision, and the sharing of gaming knowledge and skills.
- Maintain inventory controls and proper internal audit procedures.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Education and Experience
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience and training, or a combination of education and experience in card room operations. This includes but is not limited to: experience as a dealer, floor person, or pit supervisor trainee.
- Must have overall knowledge of the gaming industry and tracking system concepts. Advanced skill levels on and knowledge of electronic tracking systems preferred.
Certification, Licenses and Additional Information
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button which will submit your Casino Careers resume. You may also use the Email Employer button to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.