Senior Representative, Guest Services - San Manuel Casino
Senior Representative, Guest Services
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Feb 07, 2021
Aug 28, 2021
Type of Position:
Under the direction of the Guest Services Floor Supervisor, the Guest Services Senior Representative is responsible for providing Best in Class service at every opportunity while assisting the needs of the guest in a variety of areas, dependent upon assigned schedule. Responsibilities include promoting and encouraging Club Card membership by enrolling guests, maintaining account information, reprinting club cards, Guest Services redemption booths, greetings, Bus Counter oversight, crowd control, special events, applying free play, coupons, meal vouchers and match play. The Guest Services Senior Representatives are also responsible for reporting any illegal activity discovered i.e. pan handling, Title 31 violations, compulsive gambling concerns, medical emergencies and health and safety issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for promoting and encouraging Club Card membership and Club Card usage, which includes systematically issuing and replacing Club Cards, maintaining Club Card accounts, and handling various related transactions associated with Club Card memberships. Participates in observation of suspicious activity throughout Casino and follows required procedures for completing Title 31 Report forms.
2. Assists with promotions and special events, which may include distribution and setup of promotional gift giveaways and monetary gift giveaways such as gift cards. Promotional setup and distributions include, lifting of up to 25lbs. and opening and unpacking boxes. Monetary promotional events include handling of large sums; including verifications, counting, and balancing processes.
3. Responsible for Club Card membership sign-ups and reprints throughout Casino floor. Responsible for picking up trash, pushing in chairs, and engaging with guests through greetings, answering questions, and escorting guests to various locations.
4. Assists with crowd control during emergency medical situations, special events and overcrowding, while maintaining and promoting health and safety protocols as outlined by Department and Enterprise. Implements evacuation procedures during crises and mandatory evacuations by following assigned duties and attending to needs of special needs patrons. Assists with guest service needs at special events to ensure success of events; including concerts, VIP parties, Slot tournaments, VIP gift night and promotional drawings. Participates in observation of suspicious activity throughout Casino and follows procedures related to Compliance matters.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support efficient operation of Department.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Minimum one (1) year experience in customer service environment required.
Minimum one (1) year cash handling experience required.
Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required.
Ability to read, write and communicate in English required; bi-lingual preferred.
Must be outgoing, approachable, and maintain good personal grooming habits.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission, you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
It will open the first phase of its $550 million expansion on July 24 including a new high limit room, restaurant and expanded gaming space. A 17-story hotel will open later this year and an events center early next year. The gaming floor will be expanded to more than 6,500 slot machines from 5,000 and 40 more table games will be added, bringing the total number of tables to 135.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!